Thread: Lake Terrell 3-D making a comeback FYI

Thumbs up Lake Terrell 3-D making a comeback FYI

Just a heads up for Lower Mainland Archers. The former Custer 3-D shoot is being revived. A new Archery Club (tentatively called Whatcom Bowman) is in the process of being formed and no longer affiliated with Custer Sportsman's Club. We will be hosting our first (of hopefully at least 2) 3-D on Saturday and Sunday May 19 & 20. Because we aren't yet set up, and because we want to get as many interested people as possible, the shoot is BY DONATION ONLY. Saturday you can register and shoot between 8 am and 1pm. Sundays hours will be posted when you register on Sat. This will be a FUN SHOOT and an opportunity to get acquainted with the course for those who have never been.

For more info, join our Facebook group "Ferndale Archery Range Community". I know this doesn't work for my Trad friends with the TBBC event, but keep an eye out for our next shoot which I'll post when we set the date.

The course is located on Lake Terrell Road 1/4 mile south of Mt. View Road west of Ferndale WA

Thanks,

Jim

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Lake Terrell 3-D making a comeback FYI

Update: Unfortunately we were unable to get insurance coverage for the event, so this one is being cancelled. Bags are up and course is in great shape, you can still have a fun day. Stay tuned for more updates on when we will have it all together and be able to host our first 3-D.

Re: Lake Terrell 3-D making a comeback FYI

Good luck on this venture as I have always enjoyed their past events ! Cheers
    REMEMBER -- Keep Your Fingertab on --

Group Memberships.

Traditional Bowhunters of BC
    Abbotsford Fish and Game Club
    BCWF
    United Bowhunters of BC