Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fishing License

Re: Fishing License

I have mine signed on my phone and the original in my email folder and printed copy in my truck. Pretty simple, they can try and argue if they want, they wont get anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Firstblood View Post
    I have mine signed on my phone and the original in my email folder and printed copy in my truck. Pretty simple, they can try and argue if they want, they wont get anywhere.
    Clearly states paper copy must be present. Especially if your fishing a recordable catch also says must be written in ink. So if caught you don't have much leg to stand on. I've been ticketed for not recording in a reasonable amount of time. Approx 10min. Tried to fight it and judge knocked $20 off the $165 for showing up. All dfo brought was a copy of the regs with a highlighted section

Quote Originally Posted by Dannybuoy View Post
    You have to keep the full size one , I was let off with a warning last fall for shrinking mine .
    Should have blamed it on the cold water.
    https://oceola.ca/
    http://bcwf.net/index.php
    http://www.wildsheepsociety.net/

I Give my Heart to my Family....
    My Mind to my Work.......
    But My Soul Belongs to the Mountains.....

Just keep it in with your gear somewhere, in a vest or tackle box, chances are you’re not going fishing without fishing gear.

Just ordered mine and printed it out. It would definitely be nice if it was card sized but I just fold it up and stuff it in a ziplock bag. Whenever I am finishing I either have a backpack or a fishing vest, so it goes into a pocket of one or the other.

Happy fishing!

I reduced mine to 90% too. Guess I'm a rebel too. I was told they had to be able to scan it by that black QR code. Meaning it had to be all there. This thing had to be readable.
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    The worst day slinging lead is still better than the best day working.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because that’s the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

Quote Originally Posted by tigrr View Post
    I reduced mine to 90% too. Guess I'm a rebel too. I was told they had to be able to scan it by that black QR code. Meaning it had to be all there. This thing had to be readable.
    Download a reader and try it. But no it must remain the original size.

Any DOG guys here to shed light in this?

So MUCH Goverment BullShit Dicktatorship present nowadays ! jmo RJ

I was told shrinking it down to fit the wallet was okay, so long as it was legible. So that's what I've been doing...but then I've never been confronted by a co in a bad mood either.
    They'll never end hunting...may make it illegal, but they'll never really kill that way of life!

It seems strange to me that you need it at all as the CO's have their complete database on their handheld units so as long as you have ID (drivers licence, etc.) they should be able to look you up and confirm you have a license.
    Quote Originally Posted by wetcoastwillie View Post
    In general.... sometimes I may come across as being a prick.... but I'm human.... and cant always express my views as best as I should