Thread: El Blanco !! MLO Texas Adventure

El Blanco !! MLO Texas Adventure

It's time to share another video. This time we are going to Hondo Texas on a High Fence hunt on a Ranch with Richard Muenninks " Action Outdoor Adventures ".
    We Bought this hunt through an Auction at the SCI Dinner in April of 2017 and went the third week of September 2017. It accommodated the needs for my son and i to go on a Archery Hunt and the Family Adventure in San Antonio.
    I learned a ton about hunting in the US , Dealing with Taxidermy prep and getting our stuff home across the Canadian border. The meat was processed and donated to the people who lost everything in "Hurricane Harvey " at Rockport Texas.
    Everywhere we went the people were so friendly . The River walk , The Alamo history , the bus tours around town , Bass Pro , Texas BBQ's etc were some of the things we took in while there.
    Check it out as we Hunt and bring home 3 White Animals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzKdwU1PhEw

2. Site Sponsor

guest Guest

Re: El Blanco !! MLO Texas Adventure

Your efforts supporting SCI and hunters.
    Well your target shooting certainly pays off wow. Talk about dropping them in their tracks.
    Your guys videos and editing has come a long way ....... Good job and footage.
    Good to see the donations for those in need.

Hmmm well done Phil..Blaze..
    Now go to frame at 11:14..freeze it.
    Look on the ground behind Phil off to the right..there is a dead deer laying on the ground.Phil shot his Texas doll..and there is another dead deer on the ground.
    Then still in the same frame, behind the dead deer there is another deer further back to the right of the dead deer in laying amongst the trees.
    Great adventure Pops.
    When does Roxannes video of her shopping come out..? Lol
    Way cool video gents.
    Cheers
    Steven

Ya there was a Dead Stag we saw afterwards to. Some Hunters wound them and they get away, that was what happened to that one..Roxi went to every Quilting store she could find down there. She honestly enjoyed touring around and meeting the ladies . There was many other animals on the Ranch that we never filmed just due to hunting for our own. It really opened my eyes how much Game Ranching there is in Texas and what a big part of the economy it is.There also are signs everywhere not to bring your Guns into the stores lol..

Great job on your video "production"!
    Enjoyed it...

So we know you’re a shooter. Now you need to work on your guiding skills. ��

Booooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_29 View Post
    Booooooooooo
    Another great post by one of HBC's fine members, keep up the good work!
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit

Geoff i think i need to work on both..The Oilmans 3D shoot is next weekend and the valley shoot the weekend after that, Time to knock the dust off the Bow real quick.