Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What’s your favourite hunting day pack?

Re: What’s your favourite hunting day pack?

Quote Originally Posted by Squamch View Post
    I would would recommend the Kifaru universal gunbearer for any and every pack. It's soooooo much better than a sling slipping off your shoulder every 15 seconds.
    im interested in looking at one of these. Where did you get it, and is it noisy to unclip your rifle if you need it quickly?

Quote Originally Posted by ajr5406 View Post
    im interested in looking at one of these. Where did you get it, and is it noisy to unclip your rifle if you need it quickly?
    For me, it's honestly 100% my absolute favourite piece of gear that I've acquired to date. I ordered mine from Kifaru. Not noisy at all - silent, actually. Let me know if you'd like to see one in action. They're great.

Quote Originally Posted by AgSilver View Post
    For me, it's honestly 100% my absolute favourite piece of gear that I've acquired to date. I ordered mine from Kifaru. Not noisy at all - silent, actually. Let me know if you'd like to see one in action. They're great.

Good to know AgSilver! You tipped me over the edge - just ordered one for myself (well, my kids just ordered me one for Father's Day, that is)!

Good stuff, takes a (small) bit of practice to be quick with it, but it's quick, handy (well, not literally, you don't need your hands at all, which is rad), and allows you to use trekking poles, etc. while still having your gun in very quick/easy reach. Enjoy it.