Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What’s your favourite hunting day pack?

Re: What’s your favourite hunting day pack?

Mystery Ranch Crew cab. Can't be the quality. It is compact until you need more space, then it opens up to a huge carrying capacity.
    "A true conservationist is a man who knows that the world is not given by his fathers, but borrowed from his children." John James Audubon

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    I use this baby for my upland bird and water fowl hunting. I love it as well.

I'm surprised the superday is getting so much love and the clutch isn't ... I've tried both and personally found the clutch to be the better bag.
    I just like that the superday doesn't interfere with my rifle when it's slung over my shoulder. It took me years and many waisted $$$ to finally find an all around good pack. Is the super day perfect? No. But it's the best of all the things I want / need in a day pack. And it's amazing how much meat it can haul. Don't get me wrong that's not it's primarily job but it will get the first load back to the truck.

Thanks for the comments and suggestions guys! Lots of good options out there. Will go and try on a bunch and see what fits my needs.

i own the super day as well... love it. But recently purchase a Vorne deer bag, and love love love it. If you havent seen a vorne bag check them out, i use it for fishing as well... carries my shotgun in just the right spot. Super comfortable, load with 30-40lbs and dont notice it at all.

Being on more of a budget then packs listed, and having the Alps Commander and happy with it so far, I purchased one of there day packs.

For around $100 CAN off amazon, very impressed with all the detail and options!

If your not putting weeks or months in the bush, I would highly recommend this..

One season with it so far, no issues with quality of construction at all, has hundreds of great reviews....

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Check out the vid...
    Last edited by Ohwildwon; 05-09-2018 at 10:21 PM.
    He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

Quote Originally Posted by Frank grimes View Post
    I use an arcterx bora 80. It fits great and can fit a deer. I’m also to poor to own more then one pack and I got this one for 60 bucks at a garage sale. It compresses down well too. I think a bora 60 would be perfect though
    i have a bora 80 and i love it . but i also found a nice bora 40 recently
    " Never tell me the Odds "

I use my Eberlestock Gunslinger II or my Alps Outdoorz Commander Pack/Frame
    The Commander I would feel more comfortable to take the whole deer with me (quartered) but if I'm with a buddy my Gunslinger is the go to.

I sold my stone glacier pack to go to the exo 5500 this is the first year for the exo pack
    Last edited by huntfish; 05-28-2018 at 07:06 PM. Reason: spelling error

x2 on the SG Solo 3300 with the x-curve

Quote Originally Posted by GOLDEN TOP SNIPER View Post
    i have a bora 80 and i love it . but i also found a nice bora 40 recently
    I just picking up a bora 40 next week as well. These packs are a great option for anyone if you can find a good deal on a used one. Made in Canada as well.