Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Study ended

Re: Study ended

Quote Originally Posted by butcher View Post
    I’m up to two collared wolves so we are moving a little quicker down here.
    Right on!

Did MOE give you the information about them? They will if you ask for it.

Quote Originally Posted by gcreek View Post
    Right on!

Did MOE give you the information about them? They will if you ask for it.

Should put one of those collars on a CN train and let it go across the country.

The last time I joked about that on HBC I got a phone call from His Holiness of Wildlife himself. The unforgivable sin to make such jokes.

I am more confident now than ever that the last southern mountain caribou will be killed by a collared wolf. Other than a bunch of scientists justifying their jobs, what has the wolf collaring acheived?

I was gonna sneak over to the COs house and put one on the diff of his truck.

funny enough both came from the Robson Valley. One was a big male that I killed in vavenby all by himself. The other was with a pack up gum creek. All I had was a 45/70 with iron sights. Went down in a hail of gunfire. Of course 4 others got away Scott free.

There was a wolf trapped at Kleena Kleene a couple years back that was collared in Washington state.

I agree with you Dana, follow the money, it’s not silent.

Gcreek where are you from? My wife’s family was all a bunch of chilcotin ranchers.

I was gonna sneak over to the COs house and put one on the diff of his truck.

funny enough both came from the Robson Valley. One was a big male that I killed in vavenby all by himself. The other was with a pack up gum creek. All I had was a 45/70 with iron sights. Went down in a hail of gunfire. Of course 4 others got away Scott free.
    Haha, that would be a good one. And they would never suspect you as I am the one always talking about putting collars on trains and such. Strange there was a pack up Gum. Now that moose are extinct in there, the only thing left to eat are the 10 remaining caribou. I know all to well the hail of gunfire. Have had that experience several times in the Robson Valley. One time with my kid's lever gun.
    Last edited by dana; 05-03-2018 at 09:03 PM.

Gcreek where are you from? My wife’s family was all a bunch of chilcotin ranchers.

Anahim Lake, You could pm me your relates. I likely know or know of them.

I hope everyone realizes some of our HCTF money is being spent on collaring wolves instead of dealing with the real problem.

It is time we start making sure our HCTF money is being put to use growing wildlife not studying the diminishing populations.

Quote Originally Posted by chilcotin hillbilly View Post
    I hope everyone realizes some of our HCTF money is being spent on collaring wolves instead of dealing with the real problem.

It is time we start making sure our HCTF money is being put to use growing wildlife not studying the diminishing populations.
    I was called a negative poster on the deer collaring thread for bringing this up. Some won't ever get it CH..........

Thats one scientific study I'm glad was halted ....
    "From Covid to Hitler in 16 posts. Not today folks"

“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it.” ― George Orwell

Quakee Surpee Neekoo