Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: suspended or locked

Re: suspended or locked

Quote Originally Posted by dino View Post
    Its because you probably added a hmmmmmm before you entered your numbers.
    Funny stuff right there.
    Pretend hunter.

steven there was no grizzly application you where trying for..hmmm there lies your issue.

Computer might have screwed up is what I'm thinking, like the chip dint quite receive
    Jel - no need to panic quite yet!

Hmmm thanks Jelvis...not at panic mode yet...hope all those grizzly LEH tags are not gone by tommorrow..ha ha ha..
    There actually is a spot on the 3100 rd where even us old buggers can drive by and see grizzlies atshooting distance..creek keeps the bears from hearing vehicles..probably 8 or more bears shot off that little honey hole..in 25 years by Betties clients Shelly who owned it prior to Betty said he had taken 1 bear from that swale for each of the last 10 years he had owned the outfit.
    Cheers guys
    Ettienne

Ya it happened with me too while I was trying to put for LEH it showed the hunter status suspended. I enquired and came to know that the ticket I had last year in shooting mule from a different region . Although I paid the fine and CO took away the game too still this shit is hanging around . Now if anyone knows , Can I still be an observer and accompany my friends with a camera in my hand or I just cant do anything for 2 years they have suspended me for. I cant find any threads on this forum on this.

still this shit is hanging around
    or I just cant do anything for 2 years they have suspended me for.

Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

Hmmmm mine just happened to be computer glitch..fixed by their side...all LEH tags except group bison are entered. .im part of group bison..neverdrawn under my number..new plan
    Srupp

Quote Originally Posted by COBRA View Post
    Ya it happened with me too while I was trying to put for LEH it showed the hunter status suspended. I enquired and came to know that the ticket I had last year in shooting mule from a different region . Although I paid the fine and CO took away the game too still this shit is hanging around . Now if anyone knows , Can I still be an observer and accompany my friends with a camera in my hand or I just cant do anything for 2 years they have suspended me for. I cant find any threads on this forum on this.
    Chasing wildlife for photography while your buddies have guns is akin to hunting as far as a CO would be concerned if you were already banned from hunting you would be fined and likely arested imo.

It looks like when a person get's caught breaking the Hunting Regs rules the one year, pay a fine, give up the animal isn't enuff for some C.O.s
    -- Now the next time the offender apply's for LEH or licence it says, " Locked Up Tight "
    Jel -- B.C. Ministry has a set ah ahhh, the BC Ministry sets a standard and holds it -- Ministry wins again -- Good on the Ministry --

Hmmmm no..no that's not the way it works..a minor infraction is one thing..the director must make a decision that your infraction warrants removal of your hunting priviledges for a specified duration, but you would have been made aware of that.in writing.
    If not contact LEH asking whats up..its NOT their decision.
    Cheers
    Srupp