Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7-16 Info

Central Interior of our beautiful british columbia.

Re: 7-16 Info

I did a bunch of silviculture work up that captain creek country MANY moons ago, was tough access back then. Not sure if Canfor has logged back there lately, they are going after the green leave strips lately! Moosin
    "A good day hunting is mud on your truck or blood on your hands"

“Some people go to church and think about hunting……………others go hunting and think about God!”

It's actually called the 375 "ouch and ouch"!!

"Not asking for any spots or anything like that............................................"

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Lake View Post
    To the Op sorry not trying to derail your thread !
    Arctic Lake

Happy Jack

Never been up that way to Captains Creek or Otter Lake What's that like today ? I have been up toward I think it was Hominika (sp) from driving in behind Bear lake. Drove across a big swamp that had a corduroy road , very eerie feeling and WOW are some of those cottonwood trees huge in that country
    You an get there via the North Fraser road. Lots of nice hunting country in there, some good fishing holes too.

We were thinking of hopefully camping fishhook lake and driving to caddis lakes to hunt. We have never been in this area nor have we ever moose hunted but trying to get as much research as possible before we head up there. Thanks for the replies thus far.

Dotke

Does anyone Know if there is a camp spot at caddis lakes? and or if you would be able to get a tin boat on the lake?