Thread: Oregon Hunters Association reward program??

Question Oregon Hunters Association reward program??

Maybe the BCWF should consider some type of Reward Program to bring more scofflaws to justice. Seems that hunters in Oregon are offering rewards for information leading to arrests in certain wildlife violations. Here's an example I came across. There have been similar instances around Victoria and elsewhere: http://www.foxnews.com/science/2018/...r-suspect.html

Maybe a proactive program to give a $500 reward could weed out more bad apples and give hunters a much needed positive image.

Just some food for thought. I hate seeing this type of thing in the news.
    - Montani semper liberi

Have Boots Will Travel

2. Site Sponsor

guest Guest

Re: Oregon Hunters Association reward program??

I'm all in for hitting poachers and abusers of our fish and wildlife HARD .

But just a question, why do you think it should be the BCWF that pursue this type if action or present a reward when it's the Government that fails all the time.

Its our governments job, and our pathetic courts system that continue to fail, to hold those accountable for their actions ........ especially a special group that continues to get away with almost anything with no accountability.

thousands could be put back into fish and wildlife if they prosecuted, charged and fined the violators to the max.
    No, instead they continue to fail.
    Last edited by guest; 04-29-2018 at 09:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

Thanks for posting FD. I wasn't aware a reward program existed. I hope we hear about it more often in the form of prosecutions. I just tossed the $500 number out there... figuring 100 prosecutions/yr. would be cheap compared to the cost of one CO. They need all the help they can get. I'm impressed it's $2000.

CT - I'm a libertarian, and have no confidence in government and even less in politicians and most senior bureaucrats. I'd be willing to put my money toward a donation to support a BCWF reward program to see if it will make a difference. I loath the idea of having to count on the government, but that's just me. I also would like to see stiffer fines as an added deterrent.
    - Montani semper liberi

Have Boots Will Travel