Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Horrible freak choking accident took our male dog Max

Re: Horrible freak choking accident took our male dog Max

I'm so sorry.
    Funniest post I have ever read...

Originally Posted by troutseeker
    I rotate 1/2 tp 5/8 of a turn, and I do so in both directions. that is due to my press being mounted in th middle of my bench nad my beer being on hte right side nad my cigar being on hte left side. Thus I rotate each way ot take a sip or a puff.

I have not noticed significant runout, mind you,after a few brews I lose interest in measuring...

Re: Horrible freak choking accident took our male dog Max

Same thing happened to my two dogs about a month ago, fortunately my wife was at home with them when it happened. She was on the phone with me at the time when she heard a strange yelp while the dogs were horsing around in the next room. She dropped the phone and checked on them immediately, it took her a bit to get them untangled but she managed to save a dogs life, she said the one dogs eyes were bulging and bloodshot. Anyway, that day I ordered two breakaway collars off amazon and, lesson learned no more collars at home. The breakaways I got are stiff enough they don't come apart with out a good pull, and with a little sanding I can adjust the force needed to get them to release even easier.