Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Horrible freak choking accident took our male dog Max

Re: Horrible freak choking accident took our male dog Max

Wow that is horrible. Our shepherd had a similar choke on a piece of wood. He was just about gone when I forced it out.Very scary I was shaking when it was done .I feel your pain. Having the dog die in your arms is an awful thing to go through.

Hey camp cook. Just sent you emt. Your inbox is full but the answer to security question is dog.

It was four weeks ago almost to the minute that this ordeal hit us.

We are still broken over it my wife son and I are sitting here together sharing time reflecting on our loss of this beautiful animal.

I go up to his grave every second day on average to water his blueberries bushes and fill the water bag I have on his apple tree that I plant over him.

While the tears are now mostly gone my stomach is in knots every time I head up...
    Funniest post I have ever read...

Originally Posted by troutseeker
    I rotate 1/2 tp 5/8 of a turn, and I do so in both directions. that is due to my press being mounted in th middle of my bench nad my beer being on hte right side nad my cigar being on hte left side. Thus I rotate each way ot take a sip or a puff.

I have not noticed significant runout, mind you,after a few brews I lose interest in measuring...

Quote Originally Posted by Camp Cook View Post
    It was four weeks ago almost to the minute that this ordeal hit us.

We are still broken over it my wife son and I are sitting here together sharing time reflecting on our loss of this beautiful animal.

I go up to his grave every second day on average to water his blueberries bushes and fill the water bag I have on his apple tree that I plant over him.

While the tears are now mostly gone my stomach is in knots every time I head up...
    its very heart breaking and such a scary situation. I thought of your ordeal last night as I went to feed the horses and found my daughters horse choking. It was a very long night and the outcome was good, I can’t fathom what you and your family went through. My thoughts are with you guys.

Good to hear and thank you

I rotate 1/2 tp 5/8 of a turn, and I do so in both directions. that is due to my press being mounted in th middle of my bench nad my beer being on hte right side nad my cigar being on hte left side. Thus I rotate each way ot take a sip or a puff.

I have not noticed significant runout, mind you,after a few brews I lose interest in measuring...

Finally a proper update there's been some confusion with the breeder of our 3 white dogs I had asked if their mother and father had a chance to have another litter breeder had told me our dogs mom was coming into heat right away turns out ot was her sibling and our pups mom was fixed.

On June 30th we were sent a blurry picture of a mom with 7 pups the picture was so bad we could hardly see what they looked like then on July 7 they sent pictures of a litter from the same dad but the mom was a different dog this was devastating news due to us not wanting a puppy from any other linage and only wanting another male.

Well it has actually worked out turns out we had a family conversation we decided another white dog that looked like our Max would not have been good for us.

We had been sent a picture of a beautiful pup with the assumption that it was a boy turns out it was a girl she is so cute one of my employees has decided that he wants her.

Yesterday Sunday July 22 we drove from Chilliwack to Oliver rounder was 715 klms to see the new litter my employee after seeing the pictures of the girl he like said he was definitely taking her and we met Mr Bru he is a tank of a guy he looks just like Max when he was only 3 weeks old but he's dark with a white chin and crest on his chest.

I'd like to introduce to you our soon to be new puppy Mr Bru and a very happy 11 year old boy yes this is Jaiden my son...

Quote Originally Posted by Camp Cook View Post
    Finally a proper update there's been some confusion with the breeder of our 3 white dogs I had asked if their mother and father had a chance to have another litter breeder had told me our dogs mom was coming into heat right away turns out ot was her sibling and our pups mom was fixed.

On June 30th we were sent a blurry picture of a mom with 7 pups the picture was so bad we could hardly see what they looked like then on July 7 they sent pictures of a litter from the same dad but the mom was a different dog this was devastating news due to us not wanting a puppy from any other linage and only wanting another male.

Well it has actually worked out turns out we had a family conversation we decided another white dog that looked like our Max would not have been good for us.

We had been sent a picture of a beautiful pup with the assumption that it was a boy turns out it was a girl she is so cute one of my employees has decided that he wants her.

Yesterday Sunday July 22 we drove from Chilliwack to Oliver rounder was 715 klms to see the new litter my employee after seeing the pictures of the girl he like said he was definitely taking her and we met Mr Bru he is a tank of a guy he looks just like Max when he was only 3 weeks old but he's dark with a white chin and crest on his chest.

I'd like to introduce to you our soon to be new puppy Mr Bru and a very happy 11 year old boy yes this is Jaiden my son...

10 thousand thumbs up

Here is a picture of me with the little tank...

We had actually picked a much lighter male we were standing there Jaiden holding the lightest brother beside me my wife across from me with 3 pups on the ground when all of a sudden one of the pups shot away towards his pen I said without thinking "wow look at that little bruiser go" (Bru is short for bruiser I called Max this all of the time) we all stopped looked at each other and put the collar we had brought onto our new puppy...

guest Guest

Great to see CC.....
    Theres some great relationships and memories a startin.
    Thanks for the share of this entire story so far.
    Life sure can deal some ups and downs.
    Specially happy for your son CC. Good on ya.
    CT

Here is a picture of Cera we thought she was a male when we were sent the pictures so passed on her when we learnt she wasn't even though everything about reminds my wife of one of our females.