Thread: 10 day hunting northern hunting trip

10 day hunting northern hunting trip

Hey guys a couple buddies and I are looking at heading up to tumbler ridge for 10 days in October just curious what some of your thoughts where on the area?. last year spent the 10 days up by Kenny Dam by Vanderhoof, saw some beautiful country out that way but decided to head North Eastern BC this year. we spend lots of time hiking in and out from our camp so not super concerned about road access. Any information will be super helpful. I'm thinking about going south east of tumbler. thanks guys

2. Site Sponsor

Re: 10 day hunting northern hunting trip

If your going the beginning of October moose is closed. There are lots of road hunters.

don't worry about road hunters

East of tumbler? Gonna assume up the heritage hwy? Seen lots of moose along there. I heard you're fw were helping out and took about 20 wolves out of the ojay rd. Lots of bush to hunt for moose and elk with lots of access roads. Seems the farther east the more roads and pipeline crow's there is. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Araddysh View Post
    Hey guys a couple buddies and I are looking at heading up to tumbler ridge for 10 days in October just curious what some of your thoughts where on the area?. last year spent the 10 days up by Kenny Dam by Vanderhoof, saw some beautiful country out that way but decided to head North Eastern BC this year. we spend lots of time hiking in and out from our camp so not super concerned about road access. Any information will be super helpful. I'm thinking about going south east of tumbler. thanks guys
    Hi there !
    You said you saw some nice country around the Kenny Dam area that's great did you see many moose ?
    Arctic Lake