Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bush wacking pants for women (really short women)

Re: bush wacking pants for women (really short women)

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Where are you located?

For Fjallraven, you can check their store on Broadway in Vancouver as it has a discount/last year area in the back. May be able to find something there.

You can try the Arc'Teryx factory store in North Van for some non-camo leaf gear.

Eddie Bauer's First Ascent and Sport Shop stuff is good - just NEVER buy retail, they almost always go on sale for 40% or 50% off. If you want to, you can be a guinea pig and try these pants and get back to me: www.eddiebauer.ca/product/womens-freepellent-pants/23807223?showProducts=111&sizetype=&size=

That's all I got.

David
    DAVID!!!! These pants sound perfect by Eddie Bauer!!!! "odorless treatment" to repel bugs?!!? What is this wizardry!!! Thank you
    I share the stories of individuals who hunt, gather & protect our wild lands @chasingfoodclub @backcountryhuntersbc

5.11 tactical make good pants. I run the stryke pant because they have some stretch. I now have 4 pairs as its hard to find pants that fit, they make them in womens too.

https://www.fjallraven.com/women/trousers-shorts/

check these out. They are made for women and extremely durable.
    I wear the men’s stuff for hunting sometimes but when I’m cruising helicopter logging blocks I wear them if I’m not running my power saw. Most durable pants I’ve owned.
    On the pricy side but what isn’t t these days when you buy quality
    WSSBC Life Member
    WSSBC Monarch Member
    CCFR Member

www.proishunting.com, hunting clothing for women only, my wife likes there stuff