Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Region 4 LEH Cow Elk Allocations??

Re: Region 4 LEH Cow Elk Allocations??

But by the hunter data they are saying cougars are a much bigger problem then wolves? The math doesn't add up for me.
    Thats not the way I read it, nothing close.
    comprehension problem maybe
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

Good luck with the island elk draw. I am a resident and have been trying for the last 50 years with no success. But i guess there is still hope right. So if you get a draw let me know as i could walk you or draw you a map into a herd bull any given day of the week. as see them on a regular basis just can`t shoot one.

Quote Originally Posted by boblly1 View Post
    Good luck with the island elk draw. I am a resident and have been trying for the last 50 years with no success. But i guess there is still hope right. So if you get a draw let me know as i could walk you or draw you a map into a herd bull any given day of the week. as see them on a regular basis just can`t shoot one.
    Then where the heck should I apply???? haha.

Always a bit of a guess for a Kootenay guy like me applying for island elk. Half the fun of something 'new' though.

I actually got the 1-10C draw a few years ago and ended up taking a respectable bull, and I also got the West Kootenays Elk draw before they opened it right up, and took a nice bull, so I have been lucky! So I figure if I apply for the Roosevelt draw again, I might get it in 10-20 years, fingers crossed!!!

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by cassiarkid View Post
    I actually got the 1-10C draw a few years ago and ended up taking a respectable bull, and I also got the West Kootenays Elk draw before they opened it right up, and took a nice bull, so I have been lucky! So I figure if I apply for the Roosevelt draw again, I might get it in 10-20 years, fingers crossed!!!

cheers
    West Kootenay LEH bull elk draws, some great times back then to bad they opened it up.