Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rainbows before Bears!

Thumbs up Re: Rainbows before Bears!

Good Stuff!

Cheers,
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Re: Rainbows before Bears!

Very nice video and fish. Nice to see your son enjoying himself.
    Ya better take some sunglasses next time. That dang glare from the snow.
    Nothing is like climbing a mountain, and then feeling like you are at the top of the world.

Thanks for posting the link Nog, and yes nature girl next time we will bring shades.

Quote Originally Posted by rattling_junkie View Post
    Ride Red, we have fished Grand Rapids a few times. I think I am going to do a video up there this summer when the walleye are running, and see if I can catch 100. I am glad the title caught everyone's attention !
    We used to fish just below the dam for pickerel (walleye) and also caught silver bass. Sometimes when releasing the bass the pelicans would come in and snatch’em up. Crazy to see fish that big in their pouch. Walleye still good there?
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

A friend of my dad used to have a company called “Lil Joe” spoons. He was a machinist making his own dies and made/painted all his lures in his basement. I still have a bunch and they worked extremely well. He also made balsa flat fish which I have too and will put them in a shadow box one day. My first trip fishing was to Grand Rapids and the fishing was phenomenal. Casting under the lights at the dam was cool also as the walleye eyes reflected in the water. Those were great days.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

Ride Red, the walleye fishing is amazing there. No big ones, but many good eaters. I think I'll do a challenge with my son this summer and see who can land 100 fish first.

Very cool

Quote Originally Posted by rattling_junkie View Post
    The famous tiger trout. I grew up in BC, but didn't do a lot of fishing or hunting. Since, moving to MB I have done a lot, and can tell you MB has many different species of fish to chase, though our big game are lacking compared to BC.

cool looking fish, cant believe the size of mouth on it! I ran into a guy at roche lake last spring who makes a special trip out to Manitoba each year to flyfish for the tiger trout.

Those are some nice lookin rainbows. Been awhile since I had a rainbow on the line. Nothing better to see a kid enjoying the outdoors and smiling. Thanks for sharing the video.