Thread: Recreation Sites by Tumbler Ridge

Recreation Sites by Tumbler Ridge

I haven't hunted this area for about 12 years, we shifted over to Pink Mountain then stayed down south for a while, I've heard of a lot of oil and gas exploration, camps or WHY have changed the landscape in that area, in any case we used to have a great rec site just off the last highway headed to Tumbler just before Dawson Creek just past the farmers fields on the left hand side and went up a steep hill to a huge cleared area... Well in any case I'm not sure if that area has been affected but does anyone know of any rec sites around there, even around a lake or streak where there could be some fishing as well ( Would love walleye but doubt it?), I just looking for a camping spot and I'll deal with finding the hunting areas, any info would be real awesome, PM is fine too... I just don't want to spend the money flying up there for a day, renting a truck to do a pre-scout, but if I have to...
    Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Recreation Sites by Tumbler Ridge

Wow, 155 views and notta? Dont worry about it.
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

www.sitesandtrailsbc.ca you can search by site name, by zooming around on the map or nearest town.

XPEIER

Quote Originally Posted by XPEIer View Post
    www.sitesandtrailsbc.ca you can search by site name, by zooming around on the map or nearest town.

XPEIER

thanks bud!

Lots of back roads around there.