Thread: Golden District Rod & Gun Club presents....

Golden District Rod & Gun Club presents....

Hey Folks,

This is something I've been working on for a couple of months now and on May 3rd 7:00pm at the Golden Cinema the doors will open for the Golden District Rod & Gun Club's first ever Film event! This event's purpose is to promote the positive aspects of hunting to a broader audience.
    The film "The River's Divide" is created by the film maker Donnie Vincent and tells the story of a two year quest for one particular whitetail buck nicknamed Steve. It is set in the badlands of North Dakota.
    My intention for hosting this event is to showcase concepts such as Fair chase, Good ethics, wildlife conservation, healthy living, local food, and outdoor adventure. It is free to the public and all are welcome. There will be door prizes that are generously donated by the the BCWF, Conservation Officer Service, GDR&GC and the Donnie Vincent. Donnie Vincent generously allowed the GDR&GC to show the film free of charge as long as we asked the patrons to go to https://www.donnievincent.com/ and "like" him on social media.
    I'm really looking forward to this evening and I am hoping the community comes out to join me and the GDR&GC for an entertaining evening. If any of you folks are in the Golden Area on May 3rd grab a non-hunting friend and come on out and join us!

If anyone has seen this film before, please tell me what you thought of it!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Golden District Rod & Gun Club presents....

Sounds good!