Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LEH is out

Re: LEH is out

My Hunt Buddy app just bugled at me .. Funny but cool way to inform people of news.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye Bob View Post
    Ya whats this tbd crap for moose how the hell are we supposed to apply and make an educated choice if we dont even know if there is any draws.
    Because there isn't gonna be any in many areas. They are joining grizzly bears at the Cant shoot me table...Beginning of the end.
    Last edited by Cyrus; 04-12-2018 at 03:57 PM.

Hmm respectfully disagree..the areas TBD..are mostly areas you dont want to " hunt" for various reasons..
    Sure been a big loss in all allocations. .lots of 1 animals..huge odds..
    There are some great moose draws with low odds..if you have a boat....
    Steven

thanks will check it out after work

If I don't get a draw this year I'm taking it to the BC Human Rights Commission.

I don't know if it's my ancestry, gender, income bracket, education level, age, the fact that my hunter number (by using addition, subtraction, division and multiplication) ends up as 666......but for some reason I rarely get a draw.

I will get to the bottom of this however, and I expect my legal fees to be paid.

Quote Originally Posted by scoutlt1 View Post
    If I don't get a draw this year I'm taking it to the BC Human rights Commission.

I don't know if it's my ancestry, gender, income bracket, education level, age, the fact that my hunter number (by using addition, subtraction, division and multiplication) ends up as 666......but for some reason I rarely get a draw.

I will get to the bottom of this however, and I expect my legal fees to be paid.
    Lol glad your first nations/Metis application came through..lol
    I am once again making some of my experience available to anyone who wants some local Information on especially region 5
    Even Scoutlt1...
    Due to amount of questions, and hunters please pm with phone numbers..I will call on my dime.
    I try my best..lol had 23 cariboo moose hunters last year..even though I didnt..sniff sniff..lol however I will give suggestions..
    Cheers
    Srupp

wait few years..there will be leh for grouse too..

I can't wait to draw Black Bear. It is going to be great!!!

Quote Originally Posted by srupp View Post
    Lol glad your first nations/Metis application came through..lol
    I am once again making some of my experience available to anyone who wants some local Information on especially region 5
    Even Scoutlt1...
    Due to amount of questions, and hunters please pm with phone numbers..I will call on my dime.
    I try my best..lol had 23 cariboo moose hunters last year..even though I didnt..sniff sniff..lol however I will give suggestions..
    Cheers
    Srupp
    I may just take that up with you at some point, but I will spend the dime to do so.
    Will let you know...take care

Skeena elk.
    Authorizations are 1 apiece, yet hunters are "encouraged to apply for hunts as a group of 2 or more,....
    A money grab or a hunt?
    I wouldn't doubt that some of those TBD hunts end up the same.