Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: This outta rile up the Anti's!!

Re: This outta rile up the Anti's!!

Maybe when the shooters are done up there they can come down and help region 3 manage white tails!

Quote Originally Posted by blacklab View Post
    Maybe when the shooters are done up there they can come down and help region 3 manage white tails!
    Hell with the Whitetails , have then deal with the wolf's .
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    Hell with the Whitetails , have then deal with the wolf's .
    Shoot wolves??? WTF dude, that is just wrong. Gotta remember there are wayyy too many dog lovers on this site. Hell a bunch of them will probably be applauding Weaver and his win over Kinder Morgan. And Weaver will be thanking them for all their support. Would be the perfect time for a few tomatoes wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    Shoot wolves??? WTF dude, that is just wrong. Gotta remember there are wayyy too many dog lovers on this site. Hell a bunch of them will probably be applauding Weaver and his win over Kinder Morgan. And Weaver will be thanking them for all their support. Would be the perfect time for a few tomatoes wouldn't it?
    Amen to that , some people just cant see the ocean for all the water ........
    Tomatoes , no thinking more like rocks !!
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    LOL, truth hurts Dana. It will hurt longer that Organ and Beaver ( the two screwers) are in power.

Canadian snipers hold 3 of the top 5 records, yet the feds import shooters to cull deer, as if Canadians couldn't get it done. Shocking.

I wonder why they didn't just make it NBL for deer in those areas for a few years. Lots of hunters would make the trip, spend money in the local economy and take home a freezer full of deer meat.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

I don't understand what is inside the brain of those people running the wild life management.
    The so call spent 5.7 million dollars, could use to fund BC or Canadian hunters, let say if we buy a HaidaGwai deer tag, then government pay our ferry fees.
    That means this can attract thousands of hunters going north to the islands to hunt deer.
    I bet that would be more productive way.
    Last edited by dropinvancouver; 04-11-2018 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dropinvancouver View Post
    I don't understand what is inside the brain of those people running the wild life management.
    The so call spent 5.7 million dollars, could use to fund BC or Canadian hunters, let say if we buy a HaidaGwai deer tag, then government pay our ferry fees.
    That means this can attract thousands of hunters going north to the islands to hunt deer.
    I bet that would be more productive way.
    Because in this country, to cull is acceptable to hunt is not, more so if it doesn't involve resident hunters.

Instead of paying to hunt these animals,Bc should have charged a permit, stimulated the local economy with ferry, fuel, lodgings, added to conservation via tags and would be miles ahead.

gatehouse i couldnt agree more...

my young family needs at least 400lbs of meat per year..remove the 5 limit and allow onsite butchering island only and my family would put a good dent espeacially at a time when mokse and mule deer are heavily restricted.