Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Global BC

Re: Global BC

Pretty much “yup” to all of you.

If global news didn't have pretty girls on in the morning I wouldn't watch it.

It really use to be good but now just a opinion piece based off half a story of speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by gcreek View Post
    Why is it Global has no qualms about posting a story of catching an 800 lb tuna, complete with bloody photo but has conniptions over hunting? Especially the puppies and teddies of the wild?
    I guess that tuna are not cuddly enough.

"Sorry, Charlie."
    "Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

- Hunter S. Thompson

“That rifle on the wall of the labourer’s cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.”

- George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Lake View Post
    I get what your saying Gcreek . I mean how do they think that tunas life was finally taken ,not sure how they dispatch them, club, shoot them ? #1 I think the Anti's don't see fish as having minds like mammals .
    #2 I think they see something being shot as a violent act . Just a couple that come to mind
    Arctic Lake
    There IS the distinct possibility that they "shot" the tuna before bringing it aboard . . . you know, "Alaska"style.
    "Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

- Hunter S. Thompson

“That rifle on the wall of the labourer’s cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.”

- George Orwell

To believe that media news is unbiased journalism is naive nowadays. They are operated by large corporations with goals of only making money. Independent, investigative, factual, both-sides-represented, journalism is extremely hard to come now.

Heck, more than half the articles posted on the cbc/global's website are full of poor grammar, spelling mistakes, incorrect 'facts', etc. Hard to believe a journalist with a handle on the English language is even writing that trash.

Need to take everything with a large grain of salt and do you're own leg work.

Dirty Laundry....
    Let's face it, the need "stories"...
    They need "controversy"!
    Maybe some of those "higher up's" have an opinion they wish to pursue.???
    Either way, it gives them "work".
    And work is money.

You can tuna piano but you can't tuna fish.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Boys, remember: beauty is only skin deep, but nasty goes right to the bone.

All this shit against hunters happens because We allow it, every time the media throw shit at Us, We must throw back some. I do it, although they don't publish what I say, but they know what bunch of corrupted bias they are.
    I see all anti hunting media as the poodles of populism. And I think that the BCWF must take a much more aggressive approach towards the smearing campaign against hunting, and We all behind the BCWF.
    every single human being or at least 90% eats meat but they don't kill to put it on the table, that is hypocritical, because they kill in a very direct way with demand for meat.
    In Your free time go to forums and make Your point. We must defend Our right to hunt based on the charter of rights and freedom, or create a cult (sounds extreme?) to avoid persecution, because the way I see it I feel persecuted and judged by hypocrites who make money at Our expense. And the most painful thing about all this those who judge hunting are retrograde hippies loaded with cannabis indica.
    May the 4art be with you

Quote Originally Posted by HarryToolips View Post
    Because they're completely ignorant, and because we don't use guns to kill fish..
    they did that before with big halibut..shot with 22...and fisherman used 22 for nasty seals too..came too close,get 22 lead on ya head..seals learned not to go near to a fishing boat..

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOwL View Post
    All this shit against hunters happens because We allow it, every time the media throw shit at Us, We must throw back some. I do it, although they don't publish what I say, but they know what bunch of corrupted bias they are.
    I see all anti hunting media as the poodles of populism. And I think that the BCWF must take a much more aggressive approach towards the smearing campaign against hunting, and We all behind the BCWF.
    every single human being or at least 90% eats meat but they don't kill to put it on the table, that is hypocritical, because they kill in a very direct way with demand for meat.
    In Your free time go to forums and make Your point. We must defend Our right to hunt based on the charter of rights and freedom, or create a cult (sounds extreme?) to avoid persecution, because the way I see it I feel persecuted and judged by hypocrites who make money at Our expense. And the most painful thing about all this those who judge hunting are retrograde hippies loaded with cannabis indica.
    Your right,
    We come on here and basically share "our views" with each other, but the irony is, we our all of the same opinion.
    So, in essence, we are just wasting our time agreeing with others who already agree with us.
    Get out there and inform "others".
    On other sites, or at the local coffee shop or wherever.
    Inform those that need to become informed and aware.
    Be smart, be polite...be effective!