Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Global BC

Global BC

Why is it Global has no qualms about posting a story of catching an 800 lb tuna, complete with bloody photo but has conniptions over hunting? Especially the puppies and teddies of the wild?

Does make one shake their head.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Global BC

Chicken tastes good, and everyone eat's chicken ok? Chicken are brought up in a cage they can't extend their wings, all their life til they hit Save-On!
    -- that's as cruel as a person could be, the chickens are being eaten every where and we still eat them. At least a hunter gives em a chance
    Jel -- A big Tuna dragged around, chickens in lil lock-ups. Beef raised in a stall only big enuff to lay down and stand up, fed from the front, all their life til they hit weight then they die ok --
    Last edited by Jelvis; 04-10-2018 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Relate folks -- we ain't going to stop eating meat

Your asking the wrong people, you need to ask Global !

Reason is the guns....guns are evil..hunters are evil..esp. trophy hunters..when armed person kills school shooter ..save lots of lives there is not much talk about it..guns are reason for shooting season...that is most of media.... full of crap..

Quote Originally Posted by gcreek View Post
    Why is it Global has no qualms about posting a story of catching an 800 lb tuna, complete with bloody photo but has conniptions over hunting? Especially the puppies and teddies of the wild?

Its because fish don’t have a heart or heart beat same with chicken. And all other game do have a heart and soul that’s why fishing is not looked at as bad as hunting. And people don’t know anything they talk about but act on emotion instead of knowledge.

P.s: “Stop killing Aligators to make Gatoraid”.

I get what your saying Gcreek . I mean how do they think that tunas life was finally taken ,not sure how they dispatch them, club, shoot them ? #1 I think the Anti's don't see fish as having minds like mammals .
    #2 I think they see something being shot as a violent act . Just a couple that come to mind
    Arctic Lake

Quote Originally Posted by gcreek View Post

Because they're completely ignorant, and because we don't use guns to kill fish..

Who's to say "they don't have a problem with it"....
    Maybe they are showing it, to "start an uproar"!?
    I think global is one of those news media outlets that like to "start something" when it comes to "killing an animal".

Whonnock for 19 years, Mission for 46 years

Global has proven time and time again that they really don't consider anything except selling a story.
    Ethics, fair play, what's right or wrong doesn't come into it. They play on the masse's emotions in order to sell a story.

Who watches that crap? They take half hour to tell me headline news that I can read online in 5 minutes without commercials