Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 256

Thread: Kinder Morgan News

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Port Moody
    Posts
    283

    Kinder Morgan News

    Kinder Morgan announced Sunday it has suspended the Trans Mountain Pipeline expansion based on the BC Government's opposition to the project, seems may not be completely cancelled but looks doubtful will go ahead.

  2. Site Sponsor

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    langely
    Posts
    471

    Re: Kinder Morgan News

    would love to shut the natural gas to every protesters home and let them freeze ,may be see how long they can live without fuel for their cars

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Port Moody
    Posts
    283

    Re: Kinder Morgan News

    Quote Originally Posted by trapman View Post
    would love to shut the natural gas to every protesters home and let them freeze ,may be see how long they can live without fuel for their cars
    Completely agree!!

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !
    Posts
    5,587

    Re: Kinder Morgan News

    Quote Originally Posted by campking View Post
    Kinder Morgan announced Sunday it has suspended the Trans Mountain Pipeline expansion based on the BC Government's opposition to the project, seems may not be completely cancelled but looks doubtful will go ahead.
    Just curious do you have any literature to back this up ?

    Thats ok no problem....................but when Alberta shuts the existing pipeline down from transferring BC refined fuels the protesters will be down building the pipeline themselves in a matter of days when they won't have fuel to make their protest sites !
    Last edited by Weatherby Fan; 04-08-2018 at 05:21 PM.
    Because.........I just love rifles !

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Fort Nelson
    Posts
    44

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Tsawwassen
    Posts
    5,081

    Re: Kinder Morgan News

    This is proof that here in B.C. the tail is clearly wagging the dog, tough times ahead for hunters and fishers! K

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Terrace, BC
    Posts
    1,271

    Re: Kinder Morgan News

    What a ****ed up Province we live in
    Traditional Bowhunters of British Columbia
    United Bowhunters of British Columbia



    ""You shouldn't give up on people and people can still do great things in their lives, it doesn't matter what's happened." - Eric Lamaze - Gold Medal Winner 2008 Bejing Olympics.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Port Moody
    Posts
    283

    Re: Kinder Morgan News

    Quote Originally Posted by Weatherby Fan View Post
    Just curious do you have any literature to back this up ?

    Thats ok no problem....................but when Alberta shuts the existing pipeline down from transferring BC refined fuels the protesters will be down building the pipeline themselves in a matter of days when they won't have fuel to make their protest sites !
    Oh I bet she is Very Very p----- off right now and would not be surprised she does just that!

  10. #9
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    462

    Re: Kinder Morgan News

    $3-4 per liter now

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Squamish
    Posts
    4,145

    Re: Kinder Morgan News

    I think this is just the proverbial shot across the bow. Kinder Morgan is telling Trudeau to deal with this pest or else.

    Let's hope he does.

    Now it won't look good because it will look like KM is forcing Trudeau's hand but they gave him plenty of time and space to take a leadership role. Unfortunately, he was too busy apologizing for everything.
    Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners-- George Carlin

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •