Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Question about Sako Finlight

Re: Question about Sako Finlight

It’s a problem only with the 375hh. That’s what I found. I could not run a leupold 2.5-8 on my sako Kodiak. My fierce had the same problem with it and it’s a 300 rum. Had to send it back and I got a new one.
    my buddy has a 300 wsm and it doesn’t have this problem.
    WSSBC Life Member
    WSSBC Monarch Member
    CCFR Member

I have a 7mm for 6 years, no problem at all

J-F is offline Thanks for generous GOS!

I have a Finnlight 75 in 270 Win. I have the Sako optilocks on it with a ''bulky'' Zeiss Conquest 3-9 on it. No problems.

I did encounter issues with a Sako A7 7mm-08 using the Burris (??? not so sure of this one) low mounts it came with. That was the first generation of A7 coming with a package including a Burris Fullfield. I put a Vortex Viper 2-7, and the empty shells could not eject well as they kept hitting the side turret. This got fixed with the purchase of a Redfield Revolution 2-7 as these turrets are much shorter on them.

... I was stuck with the Burris Fullfield unused scope, I had no choice but to get a new rifle to go with it!

my brother has had like 6 of them in different calibers. In standard and deluxe models he never had any issues that he spoke of.

I have 2 Sako 85s, a Finnlight in .30-06 and a Kodiak in .338WM. Never had any issues with either of them... I wouldn't hesitate to get another...

Mine is a 30-06 had it for last 4 years or so. It's been topped with a Zeiss Conquest and a VX3i. Never an issue and nothing but great things to say about it!