Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: The Grizzly Thread

Re: The Grizzly Thread

While elk hunting this season, we had these 2 grizzlies, a mother with her yearling, within 200 yards below our hike in camp, pic taken through my bino's:

[IMG][/IMG]

3 weeks ago a buddy and I put on 200k north west of PG I’m sure a 1/3 of that was driving on grizzly tracks. I remember when Esker park was made the bush ignorant biologists was on the radio talking about the wildlife there and said the park is to close to the city for grizzly to be there. I hunted it before it was a park, ran into grizzly a lot. Seen the several times in city limits. I bet most would not recognize a grizzly trail or a rub tree even if you flagged it out for them.
    No one on their death bed ever said; I should have spent more time at work.

I was a spectator to a grizzly hunt this fall....I followed grizz tracks that appeared to be following blackbear tracks...the bb tracks looked to be moving fast while the grizz tracks lumbered along behind...

Ive see more grizzlies in the last couple of season than I’ve seen legal bulls and bucks put together. It used to be interesting to see a grizzly. Now it’s annoying.
    "A true conservationist is a man who knows that the world is not given by his fathers, but borrowed from his children." John James Audubon