Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chalk one up for the good guys

Re: Chalk one up for the good guys

Quote Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post
    HSUS is one of The MOST interfering, meddlesome and intrusive collection of crazed anti's out there.
    They overtly try to effect legislation and sentiment to their benefit world wide.
    The shenanigans they employed when I was engaged with CITES were nauseous to the extreme.

Nice to see the Arizona Folks booted them out on their asses on this one!

Congrats!

That said, what they present here is their basic template for disruption of a huge scale.
    Something to keep in mind, for they, and their kind, are VERY much active here in Canada, and BC.

Nog
    The Law in BC and Canada are extremely horrible, as if written by truly crazed antis. Our current system is totally happy to create a process is the punishment scenario at any given opportunity. With the right combo of anti derived lies/public mischief (a violation of CC 140 is nothing to antis. Most have some sort of criminal record already and could care less about firearms ownership or travel to the US. Highly unlikely they'd even be prosecuted let alone actually serve any time) ANYONE - Any of you Hunters and Shooters out there reading this (even your archery) could be deprived of their passion on nothing more than the say so of prohibitionist extremists. It happens all the time! Only a sociopath would think that it's worth putting someone through such a process to prevent legal activities. To them, "saving" or "preventing the murder of" something like a Cougar or Coyote even is well worth any risk of prosecution. Most of these people are afflicted with narcissism to the max and care only for what they perceive as their feelings.

I never did get the idea of sharing antis sentiments on Hunting/Firearms/Freedom platforms but fair enough! Keep your enemies close and all that. I've had this explained to me by some very wise experts. I am also speaking from some personal experience here in addition to stories from others in our community of Canadian Firearms Aficionados.
    Last edited by "No Choke"Lord Walsingham; 04-03-2018 at 09:35 AM.