Thread: Goat Hunt Video

Goat Hunt Video

I found this short video clip on my PC of my sons first goat last year. It was really cold and and there was an ice storm the night before. As a dad, I am always excited when one of kids get an animal. The vid is a little shakey. Hope this helps get you primed for this season.

embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer...05659&hl=en-CA" flashvars=""> </embed>

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Goat Hunt Video

great stuff!

a trip to remember. Nice job.....would have been cold taking the shoes off through the creek lol

Thumbs up Re: Goat Hunt Video

That's Awesome......A Billy is Big on my 2do list

thats awesome I really wanted to try for a goat this year but it doesn't look like its gonna happen
    Chuck Norris invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear.

good lookin vid. must have been fun goin through that creek

Nice Goat,
    What did you think of the meat?
    Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My outdoor vids on Youtube :
    http://www.youtube.com/user/RockDoctor07

Hi Rock Doctor....The goat meat was not that good...I was hoping for better....the weather was cold and the goat was gutted out quick so there was no spoilage, maybe it the feed ithe goat was eating that affected the flavor of the meat....some folks really like goat.....any of you folks out there had good goat meat? Maybe it was the way we cooked it ours....

For our family, we like moose, deer and lastly bear...I have had a little elk, but some claim this is one of the best (I have yet to get an elk)...but my son guides for Dall sheep and he said sheep was REALLY good....he eats it almost every day for 2 months...I have not tried it yet...

highcountry88,

goat is not very good atleast the ones that I tasted and help pack out of the bush. later i learn that if you are spotting for your buddy who is lined up on a goat you hauller "use all your bullets he is still moving".