Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2018 BCWF Resolutions

Re: 2018 BCWF Resolutions

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    uhmmmm, no.
    I am not a member, I have said that several times.

I communicate with wildlife bios, field researchers, some outfitters, some parties within the BCWF, to get an open and honest understanding. My views are not skewed or agenda driven.

Sorry i piss you off.

Mmmhmmmmmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Wentrot View Post
    Mmmhmmmmmmmmmmmm
    You obviously have a question you may wish to ask.....

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Interesting that on page 9 the general feeling on feeding can result in potential dangers to our ungulates and we still allow baiting. Time to change the way we think before it's too late.

Quote Originally Posted by bownut View Post
    Interesting that on page 9 the general feeling on feeding can result in potential dangers to our ungulates and we still allow baiting. Time to change the way we think before it's too late.
    the feeding they are talking about is supplemental feeding not baiting. Supplemental feeding would be the sheep feeder on the salmo creston highway run by a local group. A friend in castlegar has her neighbor by 20 tons of hay every winter for the elk that Come down to his property. Regardless of the winter snows he buys the hay to feed the elk.
    Quote Originally Posted by BiG Boar View Post
    Are you M or F? Might get more takers with tits.

Quote Originally Posted by horshur View Post
    So the the fed supports that all hunters should have 1 million liability insurance....of course you will get this insurance if you join the fed...**** you guys!

This was a proposal put forward in 1990 that was never moved on.

The beginning of the resolution file this is under states "Therefore Be It Resolved, that the following resolutions from the BCWF Resolutions Direction from theMembership 1972-2016 be rescinded as to truly reflect the current needs and viewpoint of the BCWFMembership, andBe It Further Resolved, that these rescinded resolutions be recorded in our History of BCWFResolutions."

There are resolutions from 1970-2016 that are due to be rescinded in this vote, and this includes the one you are concerned with.
    Make sure to Like and Share us on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/BCWildlifeFederation

Twitter- @BCWildlife

Quote Originally Posted by TexasWalker View Post
    I like the one where they state that there are conservation concerns with catching and releasing sturgeon.
    If it weren't for sportfishing the sturgeon numbers wouldn't be anywhere near where they are right now.
    They are abundant.

This is a resolution SUBMITTED BY: The Delta Ladner Rod & Gun Club & The Ridgedale Rod & Gun ClubPassed By: BC Wildlife Federation Region 2

All of our member clubs are allowed and encouraged to submit their own resolutions, which will then need to be voted on by the Region- which has happened in this situation.

When a Region moves a resolution forward, it will come to a vote at the BCWF AGM- where the attendees will get to vote and have their say on the proposals.
    Make sure to Like and Share us on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/BCWildlifeFederation

Twitter- @BCWildlife

Quote Originally Posted by BCWF View Post
    This is a resolution SUBMITTED BY: The Delta Ladner Rod & Gun Club & The Ridgedale Rod & Gun ClubPassed By: BC Wildlife Federation Region 2

All of our member clubs are allowed and encouraged to submit their own resolutions, which will then need to be voted on by the Region- which has happened in this situation.

When a Region moves a resolution forward, it will come to a vote at the BCWF AGM- where the attendees will get to vote and have their say on the proposals.

And those 'attendees' are the voting club delegates from around the province.
    The BCWF is run by its membership. They vote for the representatives and inviidual proposals at the AGM.
    By some of the responses of late, it's clear that some people don't understand this.

SSS
    https://oceola.ca/
    http://bcwf.net/index.php
    http://www.wildsheepsociety.net/

I Give my Heart to my Family....
    My Mind to my Work.......
    But My Soul Belongs to the Mountains.....