Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Took out a "canine" this evening.

Re: Took out a "canine" this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by horshur View Post
    you never seen a horse in wire?
    Apparently, both LBM’s photo and TexasWalker’s post were deleted before I saw them. I would ask LBM to pm me the photo and will surmise that TW really has no clue of anything at all.

Quote Originally Posted by horshur View Post
    you never seen a horse in wire?
    A horse caught in a fence and animal in a killing snare are very different circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post
    100% Concur.
    Not just this BS either.
    We all understand that those who oppose our heritage and way of life are gold-mining this site, hand picking the posts and especially pictures they can use against us. If you don't understand that yet, GET A GRIP!
    Posting anything of a negative context will get you, and us noticed alright. In a way we certainly do not want to be.
    Please save that crap for elsewhere, and keep our activities here on the up & up!

Thanks,
    Nog
    Everything we do as hunters, fishermen and trappers is considered wrong by the anti’s. Hiding what we do only creates more secrets. Be proud of your outdoor heritage and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Red View Post
    Everything we do as hunters, fishermen and trappers is considered wrong by the anti’s[. Hiding what we do only creates more secrets. Be proud of your outdoor heritage and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
    Yup ^^^^^^^^

Arrow Re: Took out a "canine" this evening.

Everything we do as hunters, fishermen and trappers is considered wrong by the anti’s. Hiding what we do only creates more secrets. Be proud of your outdoor heritage and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
    Please do not misunderstand me in this regard.
    I am DAMN PROUD of my outdoor heritage, and especially so of the hunting which runs back as many generations in my line as one can count.

And I am rather astute regarding the thoughts of the anti's towards that.
    In fact, I engage them (and our politicos) damn near as much as any I know.

Not suggesting "hiding".
    Strongly suggesting that hand-feeding the opposition ammunition that can and will be used directly against us is a Fool's Errand.
    Such as the picture that has been repeatedly removed here - for good reason.
    Or perhaps the grizz video that sickened even many of our own, and helped in some ways to shut down that hunt.
    I see no value in cutting one's own throat.

If you cannot grasp what I am saying, I suggest you sit back and ponder it for a moment.
    Hopefully common sense will prevail...

Cheers,
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Big difference between anti-hunter and non-hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post
    Please do not misunderstand me in this regard.
    I am DAMN PROUD of my outdoor heritage, and especially so of the hunting which runs back as many generations in my line as one can count.

And I am rather astute regarding the thoughts of the anti's towards that.
    In fact, I engage them (and our politicos) damn near as much as any I know.

Not suggesting "hiding".
    Strongly suggesting that hand-feeding the opposition ammunition that can and will be used directly against us is a Fool's Errand.
    Such as the picture that has been repeatedly removed here - for good reason.
    Or perhaps the grizz video that sickened even many of our own, and helped in some ways to shut down that hunt.
    I see no value in cutting one's own throat.

If you cannot grasp what I am saying, I suggest you sit back and ponder it for a moment.
    Hopefully common sense will prevail...

Cheers,
    Nog
    Problem is, every picture is ammunition for anti’s; some more than others. I’m just getting more pissed off about the attack on us as outdoorsmen who cherish what we have. We are the true conservationists who continually support wildlife in this country, not some yuppy assholes looking out of their apartment building who don’t understand **** all regarding the subject. And I too have generations in my family as hunters who pioneered the prairies. This isn’t an attack on your post, just a go **** the anti’s rank.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

Arrow Re: Took out a "canine" this evening.

... This isn’t an attack on your post, just a go **** the anti’s rank.
    Understood. Thanks.

You are FAR from alone in your angst over the actions of the misguided.
    I would suggest the vast majority here completely concur with you on that.
    And you can certainly count myself in on that.

That said, I do tend to believe that if we can avoid over-inflammatory pictures / videos like the type I mentioned, by doing so we can also avoid handing them any further ammo.

I will not stop posting my own hunting pictures, and I wouldn't want others to do so neither.
    But we all recognize when a video if photo is in bad taste / inflammatory in nature.
    All I am suggesting is think of the potential negative connotations before posting...

Cheers,
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Quote Originally Posted by gcreek View Post
    All I needed was the trusty old 2008 F150 and a length of pipe to finish her off.

Gave it to the neighbor kids to skin and stretch.
    Good on you ! and get a few more too however how you have to do it ! PHUCK the antis they will NEVER change there minds anyhow ! jmo RJ

I agree, we do have to be carefull on the pics we post on social media,as well as hunting sites.
    Just checked, 123 folks signed in, 290 guests on HBC right now.
    How many Antis are checking us out, right now
    Trudeau is a Neya Noonan Utim Tugeye