Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: BC's Perverse Hat Trick

Re: BC's Perverse Hat Trick

Quote Originally Posted by houndogger View Post
    Well I sure banning grizz hunting is a step in the right direction...
    It was going to happen anyway we all saw the writing on the wall.Maybe when the bears start eating them they might see the errors in their ways....

Here is a well written article for you all...

https://townhall.com/notebook/steves...unked-n2412201
    He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    It was going to happen anyway we all saw the writing on the wall.Maybe when the bears start eating them they might see the errors in their ways....
    Whatever helps ya sleep at night Spy, well done! K

Quote Originally Posted by f350ps View Post
    Whatever helps ya sleep at night Spy, well done! K
    Bwaaaa ha ha lol so many members getting triggered today I could stay on this thread all week and laugh at you "safe spacers " cry the blues

Funny how people still are virtue singling even after we lost the grizz hunt. Bringing in the NDP/greens was indeed the best move ever. Keep justifying. Maybe someone might find you virtuous, but that probably won't be here. Maybe go play on Raincoast's website. I'm sure they will welcome you with open arms. You just handed them the keys to the bus and you are good with that. Good going guys. Job well done!

The animal numbers tanked because the Liberals were doing a shitty ****ing Job managing wildlife.... how did they help us resident hunters??? It was all about taking for the Liberals and no putting money back into the resource... Maybe that changes with the new Government....
    Big risk that didn't pay off now did it? No hunting is the virtue of the day. Thanks for taking away mine and my kid's hunting heritage. Good job, you finished it off good. Next thing you need to do is help Trudeau take away our guns. Seems you like giving up your rights and freedoms.

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    Big risk that didn't pay off now did it? No hunting is the virtue of the day. Thanks for taking away mine and my kid's hunting heritage. Good job, you finished it off good. Next thing you need to do is help Trudeau take away our guns. Seems you like giving up your rights and freedoms.
    Lol you gonna cry? Lol bunch of Drama queens on HBC Lol LOl

Lol you gonna cry? Lol bunch of Drama queens on HBC Lol LOl
    Actually, yes I am. The hunting heritage is very very near and dear to my heart. Watching us loose it does make me cry. Especially given that it was so-called hunters that sold the rest of us out! It breaks my heart! You seem giddy about the fact that we are loosing our hunting heritage. Giddy enough to show us that hunting is not a high priority to you. You do realize that by your constant posting in this thread you have showed your belly. Just like your friend Weaver and your friends in the Fed, You are indeed an Anti-Hunter!

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    Actually, yes I am. The hunting heritage is very very near and dear to my heart. Watching us loose it does make me cry. Especially given that it was so-called hunters that sold the rest of us out! It breaks my heart! You seem giddy about the fact that we are loosing our hunting heritage. Giddy enough to show us that hunting is not a high priority to you. You do realize that by your constant posting in this thread you have showed your belly. Just like your friend Weaver and your friends in the Fed, You are indeed an Anti-Hunter!
    Still laughing at you drama queen..... So what happened the last time the NDP shut down the Grizz hunt? So you want to label me an anti hunter can I label you as a really ugly little man with funny big ears that needs to shoot the biggest buck so he can show what a big tough guy he supposedly is lets not mention the ego to fit the small man syndrome??? You are the one doing damage here just carry on we can both hurl insults all day long...

I remember someone who had it all figured out in the past preaching how the outfitters would all be shut down because they were right. They thought they had overwhelming support from the public and hunting community. Assumed that they had political support. Through a variety of hunters under the bus trying to accomplish sticking it to GOs giving antis more power well doing so

We all know how that went

I wonder why many in the hunting community are pissed could it be the damage done costing BC hunters

Maybe I am just a clueless fool and just get lucky predicting how things go.