Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: BC's Perverse Hat Trick

Re: BC's Perverse Hat Trick

Quote Originally Posted by TexasWalker View Post
    https://globalnews.ca/video/1071028/...ly-bear-viewin

Watch this, listen to Weaver call bear hunting barbaric.

It's no surprise that Spy loves this guy, people who get their "facts" from Alex Jones generally lack common sense.
    Spy is a Trump supporting Climate change denier,who also happens to religiously support Weaver,
    fckin bizzare!!! I can’t rap my head around that!

Quote Originally Posted by tuner View Post
    Spy is a Trump supporting Climate change denier,who also happens to religiously support Weaver,
    lol you can't make this stuff up!!

Quote Originally Posted by TexasWalker View Post
    lol you can't make this stuff up!!
    Lol you still around

Right Right and wrong. Voted Liberal all my life. Voted Green this last election because the Lib candidate did not have a chance and I did not want Lana Poham (NDP) to get in she still won. Weaver can GGF

Hahaha....another one that gets him, as TW said, "ya can't make this stuff up!" K

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Chipman View Post
    Dana:

"How many of Zeeman's so-called town hall meetings to rally the troops on his cross-province tour had NDP and Green reps invited to speak?"

I only went to one townhall. There were no Green or NDP or Liberal reps speaking. The call was for dedicated funding and science based management. Al Martin was the only speaker.

Did Green, NDP or Liberal reps speak at other BCWF Townhalls? First I've heard of that and I'd like to know the answer.

To the larger question, call it culture war if you like, but there is really no question that elected politicians are increasingly divorced from the electorate. They are playing a different game than what many assume (consultation, for example for some means actual consultation, while for others it means checking a box on the way to doing what was previously decided).

That applies to all parties. I'm not sure I'd diagnose Soros level conspiracy when stupidity and short-sightedness explain it better. If you think the BC Liberals are going to be champions of resident hunters I don't think you've spoken to enough of them. This may sound harsh, but we don't need friends in government. We need government to justifiably be worried about pissing us off. There's a reason why the NRA is a) villified as much as they are and b) so friggin' successful. They understand the game and play to win. It's not because they are an arm of or great friends of the GOP.

Anyway, if you could get back to me on the Green/NDP speakers at the townhalls, Dana, I'd appreciate it.
    Rob, i remember Green and NDP reps being invited to those townhall meetings and invited to become members of this very board. i never went to a single town hall meeting because I was against them. I believe one of the things I said back then was, 'If you guys keep on fighting your childish fights, we are going to end up with the NDP in power' i was constantly attacked for that position. The pro-ndp, pro-green, anti-Liberal agenda that was on this site made me want to freakin puke! And where are we now? The antis played hunters very well. Confusion and discord, hatred for one user group toward another, all so the Messiah of wildlife could have a full time job. And our hunting heritage hangs by a string and wildlife pops across the province have absolutely tanked. Job well done I say.

All the candidates were at the town hall in Fort St. John and each was given a chance to speak briefly.

Quote Originally Posted by 2chodi View Post
    All the candidates were at the town hall in Fort St. John and each was given a chance to speak briefly.
    But it's much easier to complain when people don't go to these events and don't actually knows what goes on.
    Ignorance is bliss.
    https://oceola.ca/
    http://bcwf.net/index.php
    http://www.wildsheepsociety.net/

I Give my Heart to my Family....
    My Mind to my Work.......
    But My Soul Belongs to the Mountains.....

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    Rob, i remember Green and NDP reps being invited to those townhall meetings and invited to become members of this very board. i never went to a single town hall meeting because I was against them. I believe one of the things I said back then was, 'If you guys keep on fighting your childish fights, we are going to end up with the NDP in power' i was constantly attacked for that position. The pro-ndp, pro-green, anti-Liberal agenda that was on this site made me want to freakin puke! And where are we now? The antis played hunters very well. Confusion and discord, hatred for one user group toward another, all so the Messiah of wildlife could have a full time job. And our hunting heritage hangs by a string and wildlife pops across the province have absolutely tanked. Job well done I say.
    The animal numbers tanked because the Liberals were doing a shitty ****ing Job managing wildlife.... how did they help us resident hunters??? It was all about taking for the Liberals and no putting money back into the resource... Maybe that changes with the new Government....

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    The animal numbers tanked because the Liberals were doing a shitty ****ing Job managing wildlife.... how did they help us resident hunters??? It was all about taking for the Liberals and no putting money back into the resource... Maybe that changes with the new Government....
    Well I sure banning grizz hunting is a step in the right direction...
    If you're going to find tracks you better make tracks!