Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: BC's Perverse Hat Trick

Re: BC's Perverse Hat Trick

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Ok so this is all Weavers fault & Weaver was behind the loss of the Grizz hunt ?????
    Not completely, but he definitely had his hand in on it. Maybe you were a part of it too?
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

Crying over spilt milk now aint going to help anyone how many of you actually got a Grizz tag and actually went and tried to fill the tag???? I personally know a hunter that had the tag a couple times and never even made it off the island to go hunt ???? WTF now complain because the Grizz hunt is gone and blame others???? WAF Hy[pocrite

Ok so this is all Weavers fault & Weaver was behind the loss of the Grizz hunt ?????
    I still can’t believe you support Weaver!!! Do all us hunters a favour and turn in your hunter number please!
    If you're going to find tracks you better make tracks!

Crying over spilt milk now aint going to help anyone how many of you actually got a Grizz tag and actually went and tried to fill the tag???? I personally know a hunter that had the tag a couple times and never even made it off the island to go hunt ???? WTF now complain because the Grizz hunt is gone and blame others???? WAF Hy[pocrite
    There are hunters that the grizz hunt meant a lot to. Not once did my crew waste the opurtunity to go grizz hunting when drawn. Yes we chose to pass on many grizz by choice but we applied low odds to go on this hunt often. The grizzly hunt was something that was a spring tradition to our group as someone was always drawn.

i recommended you just stop talking about the subject because you have no clue what you’re talking about

Quote Originally Posted by houndogger View Post
    I still can’t believe you support Weaver!!! Do all us hunters a favour and turn in your hunter number please!
    He’s not a hunter, just a troll.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Red View Post
    I believe he is a hunter just one of those elitists meat hunters who does not respect other hunters. One who does not understand how others hunt species he does not. Has no clue why others hunt nor does he understand that many hunt for experience beyond the kill. Also is clueless on the number of hunters that even though they are selective and law does not demand they utilize the whole animal they still do by choice

Just another form of elitist fool that only respects his own ideas of hunting

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    I believe he is a hunter just one of those elitists meat hunters who does not respect other hunters. One who does not understand how others hunt species he does not. Has no clue why others hunt nor does he understand that many hunt for experience beyond the kill. Also is clueless on the number of hunters that even though they are selective and law does not demand they utilize the whole animal they still do by choice

Just another form of elitist fool that only respects his own ideas of hunting
    A shorter description is a “brainwashed puppet”.

https://globalnews.ca/video/1071028/...ly-bear-viewin

Watch this, listen to Weaver call bear hunting barbaric.

It's no surprise that Spy loves this guy, people who get their "facts" from Alex Jones generally lack common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Red View Post
    Bwaaaa ha ha lol lol :1) cry me a river lol

Dana:

"How many of Zeeman's so-called town hall meetings to rally the troops on his cross-province tour had NDP and Green reps invited to speak?"

I only went to one townhall. There were no Green or NDP or Liberal reps speaking. The call was for dedicated funding and science based management. Al Martin was the only speaker.

Did Green, NDP or Liberal reps speak at other BCWF Townhalls? First I've heard of that and I'd like to know the answer.

To the larger question, call it culture war if you like, but there is really no question that elected politicians are increasingly divorced from the electorate. They are playing a different game than what many assume (consultation, for example for some means actual consultation, while for others it means checking a box on the way to doing what was previously decided).

That applies to all parties. I'm not sure I'd diagnose Soros level conspiracy when stupidity and short-sightedness explain it better. If you think the BC Liberals are going to be champions of resident hunters I don't think you've spoken to enough of them. This may sound harsh, but we don't need friends in government. We need government to justifiably be worried about pissing us off. There's a reason why the NRA is a) villified as much as they are and b) so friggin' successful. They understand the game and play to win. It's not because they are an arm of or great friends of the GOP.

Anyway, if you could get back to me on the Green/NDP speakers at the townhalls, Dana, I'd appreciate it.
    Rob Chipman
    "The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders" - Ed Abbey
    "Grown men do not need leaders" - also Ed Abbey