Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BC's Perverse Hat Trick

Re: BC's Perverse Hat Trick

The culture war is real and has been for some time. It's just greatly accelerated now due to social media. Hunters that don't or won't stand up for handgun and AR15 owners are screwing themselves, they just don't know it yet.

It's going to take all of us, standing together as one to maintain our culture.

Meanwhile, enjoy hunting as it is while you can. At one point it may become something that you do in secret, like many hunter/"poachers" have been doing in parts of Europe for generations.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    .Ok firstly nowhere on the Greens platform do the or did they say anything about banning hunting or the Grizz hunt.

.We were protesting against what we were losing, i.e. allocation... and the guides been in bed with the Libs for stealing from Resident hunters.

The NDP were shut out by Resident Hunters we had NO dealings with them voted against them ect ect because we NEW they would ban the GRIZZ hunt as they had done before, we new history would repeat itself with NDP.. Banning the Grizz hunt was part of the NDPs pre election promise & the subsequent ban we knew was coming. Resident hunters "snubbed" Horrible when we gave our petition to Dr Weaver instead of him, Horible and his office were pissed, I had his office frantically phoning me to see where the petition was... Lol so NO we did not get into bed with the NDP, so put a sock in it...

.Weaver had NO hand in banning the Grizz hunt zero! Although he did put forward a stupid bill telling us to remove all edible portions..

You have only a few pieces of the puzzle this is a Global force trying to disarm the world... The UN and people like Soros are pushing hard for this...
    If you think Weaver had nothing to do with it, then you ain't WOKE yet. Follow the the money. Raincoast, David Suzuki and many other 'Environmental' orgs are Weaver's Base. Hell, the dude is an 'Evirornmental' scientist. If you want to talk about Soros and the like, the Global Warming conspiracy is front and center. Without putting on my tinfoil hat, the connection of Weaver to the anti hunting groups is easy to see with even only 1 eye opened let alone 2 eyes open. BC hunters were played in this site by letting that man on here to preach his lies. And remeber, he is the one proping up the NDP. If he was so honorable, he'd pull the pin and let the voters go back to the polls. He is incarnate evil just as much as the NDP. Time to get yourself WOKE!
    Last edited by dana; 03-25-2018 at 12:56 PM.

And to say the Fed was against the NDP is a flipping joke. How many of Zeeman's so-called town hall meetings to rally the troops on his cross-province tour had NDP and Green reps invited to speak? Not much different than this years AGM right? Ohhh wait, because dana opened his big fat mouth and got a bunch of members pissed, suddenly the Libs got an invite too.

Spy, ask Weaver to reinstate the grizzly hunt...your friend has the power to do so.

[QUOTE=hunter4life223;1995260]Spy, ask Weaver to reinstate the grizzly hunt...your friend has the power to do so.[/QUOTE

Sure I will phone him up right away and get that done...

Now you are "WOKE" mew and a few others have been preaching this^^^^^^^ for a year or two now! But we are always told our tinfoil hats are way too tight....... Florida as we speak are going door to door confiscating guns.... Get ready we are not far behind they will be coming for the semis first.....
    You’re so full of it. You crawled into bed with Weaver and called all of us hunters idiots for not supporting him. Now you think you were correct all along? I think your tin foil hat was too tight all along.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

It was an NDP green joint cooperation screwing of hunters when it comes to the grizzly hunt

Weaver is not and never has been a friend of hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Red View Post
    You’re so full of it. You crawled into bed with Weaver and called all of us hunters idiots for not supporting him.​No I wanted us to educate him when he was on HBC instead we alienated him, how did that help us???? Now you think you were correct all along, I know I was and still am correct, we could have had him as a friend of Resident hunters, if we could have explained things to him in a rational way,instead we ran him off of HBC & burnt the bridge!!!!! Once again how did that help us??????? I think your tin foil hat was too tight all along.
    & I still think you are an Idiot

This thread has nothing to do with Weaver all you are doing is using him as a scape goat to vent your anger.......
    Last edited by Spy; 03-25-2018 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Increased size

& I still think you are an Idiot

This thread has nothing to do with Weaver all you are doing is using him as a scape goat to vent your anger.......
    Are you living on the moon? This thread has nothing to do with Weaver??? WTF??? The artical is about the NDP/ Green party placing their values on British Columbia. Values that are based solely on Emotions. If you think Weaver is on the side of hunters you better slap yourself to WOKE the F up!

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    If you think Weaver had nothing to do with it, then you ain't WOKE yet. Follow the the money. Raincoast, David Suzuki and many other 'Environmental' orgs are Weaver's Base. Hell, the dude is an 'Evirornmental' scientist. If you want to talk about Soros and the like, the Global Warming conspiracy is front and center. Without putting on my tinfoil hat, the connection of Weaver to the anti hunting groups is easy to see with even only 1 eye opened let alone 2 eyes open. BC hunters were played in this site by letting that man on here to preach his lies. And remeber, he is the one proping up the NDP. If he was so honorable, he'd pull the pin and let the voters go back to the polls. He is incarnate evil just as much as the NDP. Time to get yourself WOKE!
    Yup^^^^^ you are very right here...

I have thought for a long time now that we in BC are being set up for the "California of Canada" complete with the ideology of same, a west coast of North America intellectual stupidity.