Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BC's Perverse Hat Trick

Re: BC's Perverse Hat Trick

Conservation Service has to immediately stop any wildlife interventions
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

Arrow Re: BC's Perverse Hat Trick

Quote Originally Posted by Big Lew View Post
    ... Even politicians are both mindful and fearful of the power the news media has yet they have it in their power to set more stringent rules to force news reporting to be more accountable and unbiased.
    This current provincial and federal governments actually have the blind and blanket support of much of the media firmly under their thumbs. In the case of CBC, and to some extent CTV, the bias is more than obvious. These "media" are FAR from anything that reports subjectively, and in fact have become little more than mouthpieces for the fools they openly support. Little wonder that many of the sheeple blindly follow along...

Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Wonder why the Grizzly ban and the US Gun Debate and now the Canadian Gun Debate are all happening at the same time? This is sooo much bigger that Grizzly bears. This is a war against our values. Take away hunting you can take away gun ownership, as why else would you need a gun? Trudeau's value test that passed this week was about supporting abortion and gay rights. Next year what will be added to it? Do you support the right to own guns? Do you support killing poor defenceless animals? If so, you do not pass! As a matter of fact, you are an enemy of Canada. The gun debate that we fought in the 90's is back. Alan Rock's door to door seizures can easily become a reality under Trudea's constant erroding of our freedoms. Guns, Hunting, Farming, Trapping all are on his target list, as they don't meet his UN sactioned ideals.

Quote Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post
    This current provincial and federal governments actually have the blind and blanket support of much of the media firmly under their thumbs. In the case of CBC, and to some extent CTV, the bias is more than obvious. These "media" are FAR from anything that reports subjectively, and in fact have become little more than mouthpieces for the fools they openly support. Little wonder that many of the sheeple blindly follow along...

Nog
    The sad part is that the uninformed see "news" as fact, when largely its opinion based. Journalism has really suffered, not sure if its dead but getting close. There's accountability in most professions with organisations that have oversight and set regulation. What media and journalism need is some real accreditation. Some of the things you read or hear are so false and misleading its apparent there's no editorial supervision. If your not an accredited news source you should be labeled as such.... kinda like national enquirer stuff , read about Elvis and aliens. sorry for the rant.

Please tell me how we have a party running BC that wasn't even elected??? The Kinder Morgan fight shows why? US funded Enivironmental groups paid those in Power positions like our Minister Of Forests, Lands and Environment (or whatever the hell they call it now). And we seem to have no problem with a bunch of foreigners influencing our elections??? It isn't about the Environment is it? How can Elizabith May be voting in Parlement in Ottawa one day and then protesting against Kinder Morgan in BC the next? Ummm, she made a huge carbon foot print to get some media coverage as she was arrested didn't she? Think she actually cares about the Environment?

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    Wonder why the Grizzly ban and the US Gun Debate and now the Canadian Gun Debate are all happening at the same time? This is sooo much bigger that Grizzly bears. This is a war against our values. Take away hunting you can take away gun ownership, as why else would you need a gun? Trudeau's value test that passed this week was about supporting abortion and gay rights. Next year what will be added to it? Do you support the right to own guns? Do you support killing poor defenceless animals? If so, you do not pass! As a matter of fact, you are an enemy of Canada. The gun debate that we fought in the 90's is back. Alan Rock's door to door seizures can easily become a reality under Trudea's constant erroding of our freedoms. Guns, Hunting, Farming, Trapping all are on his target list, as they don't meet his UN sactioned ideals.
    Now you are "WOKE" mew and a few others have been preaching this^^^^^^^ for a year or two now! But we are always told our tinfoil hats are way too tight....... Florida as we speak are going door to door confiscating guns.... Get ready we are not far behind they will be coming for the semis first.....

Under Trudeau, they can already enter the premises of farms with no permission and search what ever they want. Everyday Trudeau takes more of our freedoms with little to no resitance by the media. Bringing home Terrorists as heros and making farmers Enemies of Canada? See anything wrong with that picture?

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Now you are "WOKE" mew and a few others have been preaching this^^^^^^^ for a year or two now! But we are always told our tinfoil hats are way too tight....... Florida as we speak are going door to door confiscating guns.... Get ready we are not far behind they will be coming for the semis first.....
    As for me being 'WOKE', who was preaching against aligning with the Greens and NDP several years ago on this site? Who was attacked relentlessly on HBC for saying hunters were getting in bed with the Devil? Hmmm. Seems like everything I said then is coming true now. 'There was a Voice calling out in the Wilderness'.

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    As for me being 'WOKE', who was preaching against aligning with the Greens and NDP several years ago on this site? Who was attacked relentlessly on HBC for saying hunters were getting in bed with the Devil? Hmmm. Seems like everything I said then is coming true now. 'There was a Voice calling out in the Wilderness'.
    .Ok firstly nowhere on the Greens platform do the or did they say anything about banning hunting or the Grizz hunt.

.We were protesting against what we were losing, i.e. allocation... and the guides been in bed with the Libs for stealing from Resident hunters.

The NDP were shut out by Resident Hunters we had NO dealings with them voted against them ect ect because we NEW they would ban the GRIZZ hunt as they had done before, we new history would repeat itself with NDP.. Banning the Grizz hunt was part of the NDPs pre election promise & the subsequent ban we knew was coming. Resident hunters "snubbed" Horrible when we gave our petition to Dr Weaver instead of him, Horible and his office were pissed, I had his office frantically phoning me to see where the petition was... Lol so NO we did not get into bed with the NDP, so put a sock in it...

.Weaver had NO hand in banning the Grizz hunt zero! Although he did put forward a stupid bill telling us to remove all edible portions..

You have only a few pieces of the puzzle this is a Global force trying to disarm the world... The UN and people like Soros are pushing hard for this...

Rapper Killer Mike to ‘Progressive’ Gun Grabbers: ‘You’re not Woke,’ and ‘You’re Going to Progress Us into Slavery’

Sean Rayford/Getty Images

by AWR HAWKINS25 Mar 20182,414
    While students and activists geared up to march in Washington, D.C., and across the country in support of new restrictions on the Second Amendment, rapper Killer Mike warned that gun control is way the progressive left can return black Americans to slavery.

In an interview with NRATV’s Colion Noir, Killer Mike explained how the left equates gun control with progress and observed, “[They are] going to progress us into slavery.”
    In the lead-up to the March 14 school walk out for gun control, Killer Mike said he told his kids, “I love you, but if you walk out that school walk out my house.”
    “You can’t continue to be the lackey,” the Atlanta-based rapper and business owner said. “You’re a lackey of the progressive movement because you have never disagreed with the people who tell you what to do.”
    Noir pointed out how celebrities like George Clooney and Steven Spielberg pledged $500,000 to Saturday’s gun control march.
    “Celebrities often don’t know what to do. They’re told what to do,” Killer Mike said, explaining how a famous rapper, who’s a friend of his, felt pressured into doing an anti-gun promo. Killer Mike told his friend that he’s very pro-Second Amendment” and that it is about the children for him — after a shooting on his daughter’s college campus (Savannah State University); “I talked to my wife and daughter after that, the decision was we’re going to go to Savannah, she’s going to get a gun and train more.”
    “We’re raising a generation of kids where everyone gets’ a trophy. But in real life, everyone doesn’t get a trophy,” Killer Mike said. “In real life, the cops don’t come on time.

He observed that defending the Second Amendment is an issue where a division arises between people who might otherwise be political allies, saying, “We are a gun owning family. We are a family where my sister farms. We are a family where we will fish, we will hunt, but we are not a family that jumps on every single thing an ally of ours does because there are some things we just don’t agree with.”
    On June 18, 2015, Breitbart News reported that Killer Mike reacted to a heinous shooting of nine innocents at Emmanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church by saying, “What happened in Charleston is an act of terror committed by a terrorist. Simple & plain. I wish those folks in that church had been armed.”
    When some fans reacted adversely, Killer Mike followed up his comments by talking about the number of citizens who attend NRA meetings while armed. He said, “I know no one attacks NRA meetings. Wonder why?”
    AWR Hawkins is an award-winning Second Amendment columnist for Breitbart News, the host of the Breitbart podcast Bullets with AWR Hawkins, and the writer/curator of Down Range with AWR Hawkins, a weekly newsletter focused on all things Second Amendment, also for Breitbart News. He is the political analyst for Armed American Radio. Follow him on Twitter: @AWRHawkins. Reach him directly at awrhawkins@breitbart.com. Sign up to get Down Range at breitbart.com/downrange.

Here is the Link to the above article , the meat is in the comments...
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/03/25/rapper-mike-gun-control-promises-return-slavery/
    Last edited by Spy; 03-25-2018 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Link provided