Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: BC's Perverse Hat Trick

Re: BC's Perverse Hat Trick

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    & I still think you are an Idiot

This thread has nothing to do with Weaver all you are doing is using him as a scape goat to vent your anger.......
    It’s sad that you believe real hunters over a liar like Weaver. Maybe you aren’t a hunter either.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Red View Post
    It’s sad that you believe real hunters over a liar like Weaver. Maybe you aren’t a hunter either.
    Well with an HBC login name, SPY, Could easily be an Anti plant couldn't it. Highly likely someone that drank way too much of JZ's Coolaid instead. Weaver is a friend to hunters. Hahaha! That is some funny $hit right there.

Quote Originally Posted by hunter4life223 View Post
    Good read.
    Whats interesting is the 4200 respondents is what this closure was based on.
    Whats even more interesting is that the list of respondent has been requested...if not provided they will be FOI requested.
    One of the big questions is are the respondents BC residents or Californians?
    If our Gov't wanted the opinions of the residents of BC then they could have had respondents to login using their BCeID like they required to respond to the new hunting regulation proposals....but they didn't. The anti's were coiled and waiting for their chance. This was all prefabricated.

SSS
    https://oceola.ca/
    http://bcwf.net/index.php
    http://www.wildsheepsociety.net/

I Give my Heart to my Family....
    My Mind to my Work.......
    But My Soul Belongs to the Mountains.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Red View Post
    Great read. Hunters need to support every aspect of hunting around the world, whether you would hunt a certain way or species. Joining as a collective group builds our voice, not just select groups battling each other. We need a hunters lobbying group that stands alone without charitable status. Not to bag on the BCWF, but I feel they need to get with the times.
    And that's it, I think we need a new voice that represents hunters, stands up for hunters, and educates the public about hunters as conservationists, and I think we need it fast..

Great read my ass.
    I would like to see a re-unification of the hunting community, guides and outfitters, resident hunters, as one. But ............
    Any article that calls the GOABC prestigious is just as suspicious to me as the "new wildlife group" thread.
    I'm thinking that you Dana, and Ourea are on the same page and in collusion with each other and that little diatribe in the "new wildlife group" thread is just smoke and mirrors. And I'm also thinking that Ourea and Hunter4life are one and the same.
    What say you to that boys?
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    Great read my ass.
    I would like to see a re-unification of the hunting community, guides and outfitters, resident hunters, as one. But ............
    Any article that calls the GOABC prestigious is just as suspicious to me as the "new wildlife group" thread.
    I'm thinking that you Dana, and Ourea are on the same page and in collusion with each other and that little diatribe in the "new wildlife group" thread is just smoke and mirrors. And I'm also thinking that Ourea and Hunter4life are one and the same.
    What say you to that boys?
    It's painfully clear who hunter4life223 is, and it ain't Ourea.

The NDP certainly did engage with resident hunters, myself and a few others here were invited to the public viewing gallery the day "they" presented the the petition!! My NDP MLA was all over it. Horgan spoke to the rally etc etc! AND for ****'s sake, Weaver has always been against the grizzly hunt... his motion to require that the meat of all grizzlies killed be removed to the hunter's home/country was a bold faced duplicitous ****ing lie! He and the BCWF knew all along it wouldn't pass... it was just pandering to you for support! And Spy I've been telling you not to trust that **** for years!! You have a selective memory glitch happening here bud!

Dana is exactly correct in everything he has said on this matter, but Dana you weren't the only one dude!
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

Every species is vulnerable to an attack and a hunting ban.
    I think that is what the snowflakes want

Quote Originally Posted by The Hermit View Post
    The NDP certainly did engage with resident hunters, myself and a few others here were invited to the public viewing gallery the day "they" presented the the petition!! My NDP MLA was all over it. Horgan spoke to the rally etc etc! AND for ****'s sake, Weaver has always been against the grizzly hunt... his motion to require that the meat of all grizzlies killed be removed to the hunter's home/country was a bold faced duplicitous ****ing lie! He and the BCWF knew all along it wouldn't pass... it was just pandering to you for support! And Spy I've been telling you not to trust that **** for years!! You have a selective memory glitch happening here bud!

Dana is exactly correct in everything he has said on this matter, but Dana you weren't the only one dude!
    Ok so this is all Weavers fault & Weaver was behind the loss of the Grizz hunt ?????

Quote Originally Posted by The Hermit View Post

You have selective memory loss while you were licking NDP butt to get in to the gallery rubbing shoulders with Horrible, I was fielding calls and Horrigans office was frantically phoning me looking for the petition... Weaver already had the petition in hand Coach gave it to him not the NDP...
    & next time you can pack you own ****ing tent up....