Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BC's Perverse Hat Trick

2. Site Sponsor

Whonnock for 19 years, Mission for 46 years

Re: BC's Perverse Hat Trick

Sadly, it only reinforces what many, including me, have been pointing out for many years....
    The News Media has more influence and control over the direction a 'democratic' country takes
    then the governments of said countries either be it from greed in trying to sell stories, or the bias
    of news media CEOs. Very similar to the Church during medieval times. Even politicians are both
    mindful and fearful of the power the news media has yet they have it in their power to set more
    stringent rules to force news reporting to be more accountable and unbiased.

Good read hope it opens more hunters eyes

Great read!
    I won't always be young, but I can be immature forever

Outlines it pretty clearly ... the intention is and always has been to ban ALL hunting.

Great read. Hunters need to support every aspect of hunting around the world, whether you would hunt a certain way or species. Joining as a collective group builds our voice, not just select groups battling each other. We need a hunters lobbying group that stands alone without charitable status. Not to bag on the BCWF, but I feel they need to get with the times.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

Good read.
    Whats interesting is the 4200 respondents is what this closure was based on.
    Whats even more interesting is that the list of respondent has been requested...if not provided they will be FOI requested.
    One of the big questions is are the respondents BC residents or Californians?

About 80 percent of the 4,200 respondents opposed grizzly bear hunting. That’s about 3,200 people out of a population of some four million.
    The grizzly vote I don't think that is even close to being an adequate survey, The 4200 were probably a select group of non-hunters.
    As long a the grizzly bear was hunted it kept some grizzly populations wary of people. I hope a whole pile of the bear huggers get beat up.

Quote Originally Posted by hunter4life223 View Post
    Good read.
    Whats interesting is the 4200 respondents is what this closure was based on.
    Whats even more interesting is that the list of respondent has been requested...if not provided they will be FOI requested.
    One of the big questions is are the respondents BC residents or Californians?
    when we were harassed this last spring , the vehicles were plated California and Oregon
    I won't always be young, but I can be immature forever

Quote Originally Posted by 325 View Post
    when we were harassed this last spring , the vehicles were plated California and Oregon
    It will be very interesting when the list of respondents, addresses and comments are provided.
    There might be some real eye openers there!