Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New wildlife group

Re: New wildlife group

Myself I am interested in more information and will make no judgment till I have more knowledge

Many see the need for a stronger voice and hunters seeking this should consider this might possibly grow into that voice. Right now it is too early to judge good or bad

At this time BC hunters should respect that there is people wanting to stand up to support/defend hunting. Even if this group does not become the voice BC hunters want it’s better to have another hunting organization to support us vs another anti group attacking hunting

Quote Originally Posted by Island Idiots View Post
    We don't need another wildlife organization. We need a hunter organization.
    Hunters can hardly organize a deer drive! Good luck with that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    Questions-
    Who chairs this?
    Who are the individuals behind it?
    What stakeholders have aligned to form the oranization?
    All questions you would not answer yourself when it comes to your so-called funding model eh? What is it how and how does it work? Umm, it is about Habitat Habitat Habitat and if you don't give me your money then you are a waste of skin right?

-- I'll tell yah, what my best hunting buddy and friend told me,, about certain types, of spirit, or trends, that seem, to come up against,, a real honest to God hunter in B.C.
    -- Rock was saying, " You know Jel, there is a difference between sympathy and empathy besides the spelling. " " Too many people go by sympathy when describing helping mule deer here in the Nor Thompson valley.
    --Feeling sorry for the mule deer and trying to preserve or protect them from people and people's stuff. Then they try to think of how to stop the deer from being devastated etc etc etc." " I call these, going over bored, litrally, hahaha, ignorant of the bush itself and mamma nature.
    =-ll-----> The Rock went on and on, over some drinks, and a lil smoke. As the Rock got a lil anxious, I had to kinda settle em down a lil , he went on.
    You know, Rock said,, some people, get off on making you and I, as hunter's, look bad, by not feeling sorry, for animals, I've seen it millions of times."
    -- " One woman tests hunter's out, she says, "She see's no need, to harm, any lil deer, for food anymore, these modern days, lots of meat in Save-On."
    -- Her friend, starts up conversations at the table and in meetings where guys and gals hang out, who ATV and hunt the local mountains for mule deer bucks.
    =-ll---> " On the way here, I saw a dead deer by the road all piled up someone hit it with their truck, poor thing!" Then she waits, stays quiet and listens.
    You can imagine some of the conversation from hunters and ATV Club guys that she got back, being she was a vegy -tarian on top of it.
    Jel -- anyway she recorded it on her cell under the napkin and gave it to the lady above to hear, she just about went ballistic. Watch what you say and where u do.
    Last edited by Jelvis; 03-25-2018 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Feeling sorry won;t do sqwat says," the Rock "

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    Myself I am interested in more information and will make no judgment till I have more knowledge

Many see the need for a stronger voice and hunters seeking this should consider this might possibly grow into that voice. Right now it is too early to judge good or bad

At this time BC hunters should respect that there is people wanting to stand up to support/defend hunting. Even if this group does not become the voice BC hunters want it’s better to have another hunting organization to support us vs another anti group attacking hunting
    Agreed! Wait and see what they are about first.

I have to say I am getting a little disgusted by the amount of what I call "shadow trolling" on this site.
    I know I have tried to take a step back on here for a little time now, especially on these "hot topic debate threads.
    But I have to say, the same people "pouncing" on the the same people from one thread to the next is getting a bit
    ridiculous, imo.
    Say it, then leave it, and move on.
    I know, some will say, well, don't like it, don't come here...??
    Getting a little out of hand.

As for the OP, I just want to know "who" this organization is, who they represent, and who is supporting them in the terms of
    funding.
    Until then, why post it in the manner it was?

As for the OP being "new", I do wonder about that.
    I surmise it may be a "former member" under another name possibly, or they are just new?
    I do know there was a few members who left as of late.
    Whonnock Boy did have a bone to pick, and has a right to say what he felt, experienced etc, and it should have been left on that thread when it happened.
    At the same time others threw "shots" back at him as well, which had a right to do as well.
    All I am saying is, I wouldn't mind if he came back, under the same name etc, but, leave the other shit in the past.
    Saying that, others who fought back should do the same.
    Everyone move on!
    Leave it in a thread, but don't carry grudges from one thread to the next.

All I can say is, it is very easy to make "enemies"...real easy.
    A lot hard to make "friendships", but if you do, it is well worth it, and makes life much more "enjoyable", not only for you, but
    "everyone" else.

Quote Originally Posted by Bugle M In View Post
    All I can say is, it is very easy to make "enemies"...real easy.
    A lot hard to make "friendships", but if you do, it is well worth it, and makes life much more "enjoyable", not only for you, but
    "everyone" else.
    You don’t know how much truth you put in this statement.
    Last edited by hunter4life223; 03-25-2018 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    All questions you would not answer yourself when it comes to your so-called funding model eh? What is it how and how does it work? Umm, it is about Habitat Habitat Habitat and if you don't give me your money then you are a waste of skin right?
    You kill me.
    I have found you are going out of your way to spin, manipulate and exaggerate things I have said.
    You have done so in a very derogatory manner. Which leads me to ask why.

Your above comment is yet another example.

I have invested a significant amount of my personal time and expertise in thinking of ways to help make wildlife the deserved priority it needs to be in this province to address the crisis that is happening. And, to present formats that are long term and sustainable. These conversations and meetings have taken place with Gov contacts, business associates and respected experts in wildlife management and field research that are in my rolodex.

I don't care who drives the bus.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    You kill me.
    I have found you are going out of your way to spin, manipulate and exaggerate things I have said.
    You have done so in a very derogatory manner. Which leads me to ask why.

Your above comment is yet another example.

I have invested a significant amount of my personal time and expertise in thinking of ways to help make wildlife the deserved priority it needs to be in this province to address the crisis that is happening. And, to present formats that are long term and sustainable. These conversations and meetings have taken place with Gov contacts, business associates and respected experts in wildlife management and field research that are in my rolodex.

I don't care who drives the bus.
    Then why can't you answer any of the many questions that were posed to you? You actually are the one that spins. You ask and demand answers but never give any answers back. You are either a Lawyer or you are a Car Salesman. What is it?
    And just so you know, that last comment 'I don't care who drives the bus' scares the crap out of most people who have their head screwed on tight and aren't just sheep. What if Raincoast drives the bus? Are you still all in?

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    Then why can't you answer any of the many questions that were posed to you? You actually are the one that spins. You ask and demand answers but never give any answers back. You are either a Lawyer or you are a Car Salesman. What is it?
    And just so you know, that last comment 'I don't care who drives the bus' scares the crap out of most people who have their head screwed on tight and aren't just sheep. What if Raincoast drives the bus? Are you still all in?
    Dana, I messaged you UPON YOUR REQUEST one of the possible blue prints on what a sustainable funding model should look like. Your online posturing is embarrassing. You asked for a basic layout and you got it out of respect ( and a respect that is quickly eroding my little friend).
    Car salesman or lawyer?
    You know exactly who I am am what my field was.
    Sandbox sh*t dana.

This is becoming pathetic.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea