Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Accomodations MU 3-17

Accomodations MU 3-17

Anyone know any hunter-friendly accomodations around MU 3-17. Looking for something along the lines of a cabin for 4-6 people.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Accomodations MU 3-17

That's a big unit. Around Lytton, lilloet, hat creek or cache creek????
    Quote Originally Posted by BiG Boar View Post
    Are you M or F? Might get more takers with tits.

My bro runs an AirBnB out of his basement suite in Lillooet. They get lots of ice climbers and stuff like that. PM me if you're interested I can find some info.

It would be our first time in region 3, so any of the above... or alternately in the NE of the region, maybe around clearwater? Somewhere with beds, heat, and a place to hang our animals if we get anything. Annual hunting trip with my dad, looking to explore somewhere new, but he's getting older and likes some of the creature comforts to come back to at the end of the day. If it was just my husband and I, we'd probably plan our trip very differently, but this annual trip is more about spending time with my dad, so willing to plan a hunt around something that will be comfortable and enjoyable for him. That said, while I know my dad and uncle are primarily interested in hunting deer, trying to line something up where the seasons also allow my husband and I to go out and pursue moose.

Sounds like you guys should book at Tunkwa lake resort.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyla View Post
    Anyone know any hunter-friendly accomodations around MU 3-17. Looking for something along the lines of a cabin for 4-6 people.
    Not a cabin, but last fall my son and I stayed at the 4 pines motel in lillooet. Inexpensive, clean, nice people. We liked it.
    When in doubt, just pin it.

Quote Originally Posted by IslandWanderer View Post
    Not a cabin, but last fall my son and I stayed at the 4 pines motel in lillooet. Inexpensive, clean, nice people. We liked it.
    I'm open to anything as long as it's reasonable and they don't mind us hanging our game there. I just said cabin because that's what we've done in previous years if we haven't done the motorhome/tent trailer combo. This year though, that's not an option as my dad no longer has his little suzuki to tow behind his motorhome, and our tent trailer... well lets just say it's seen better days. I'll still beat it up dragging it through the logging roads to camp around here, but I don't think it's going on any more out of town trips with us.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasWalker View Post
    Sounds like you guys should book at Tunkwa lake resort.
    I guess I should have mentioned we're going in October (when my husband can get time off work) which is why I was looking at within 3-17. Quickly looking it looks like Tunkwa lake is more 3-18/3-19. I don't really want to have to add an extra hour onto my travel back and forth each day on top of getting to somewhere I can hunt once I'm there. That's a lot of unnecessary gas and time. If we were going in November, that would be a much better option.

It would be our first time in region 3, so any of the above... or alternately in the NE of the region, maybe around clearwater? Somewhere with beds, heat, and a place to hang our animals if we get anything. Annual hunting trip with my dad, looking to explore somewhere new, but he's getting older and likes some of the creature comforts to come back to at the end of the day. If it was just my husband and I, we'd probably plan our trip very differently, but this annual trip is more about spending time with my dad, so willing to plan a hunt around something that will be comfortable and enjoyable for him. That said, while I know my dad and uncle are primarily interested in hunting deer, trying to line something up where the seasons also allow my husband and I to go out and pursue moose.
    NE of the region is close to Clinton, there are motels there. And Fridays are karaoke night in the legion, cheap drinks try the nomad hotel, cheap rooms and they have 3 units with kitchens and sleep 6, spent a few days there for our hunting trips, you can hang game.

Clearwater is nowhere near 3-17???

BHB

Quote Originally Posted by BiG Boar View Post
    Are you M or F? Might get more takers with tits.