Thread: 2018/19 LEH Synopsis?

2018/19 LEH Synopsis?

Hey everyone. I note last year the LEH synopsis was out March 7th. Anyone know anything about when it is due out this year? Thinking maybe it's delayed as there will be a new 2018-2020 regulations synopsis as well that may be holding things up... Whaddaya figure?

TJ

2. Site Sponsor

Re: 2018/19 LEH Synopsis?

I called earlier this week as I was also wondering

gentleman told me it is taking longer this year while they build the system, will be couple of weeks until synopsis is published, and about a month/mid april until the system can actually process our LEH selections online
    Unfortunately, the rifles are getting lighter because we are getting heavier and more unfit as a society. This is the key to the mainstream acceptance of the short magnums. - Nathan Foster

I heard they are doing away with that archaic method of management and going back to general seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by BRvalley View Post
    I called earlier this week as I was also wondering

gentleman told me it is taking longer this year while they build the system, will be couple of weeks until synopsis is published, and about a month/mid april until the system can actually process our LEH selections online
    Nice. Thanks!

Told today mid-April for viewing the online synopsis...third week before the system is open. Expecting a similar closing date, so you will have about a month to get it done.

NDP is probably so busy carving our tags down to zero that it's taking longer than normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !