Thread: Long time gone! Back and looking for a goat

Long time gone! Back and looking for a goat

Hey all
    After a long hiatus dealing with some personal stuff im healthy again and looking to get back in the mountains. Seems i've got a lot of catching up to do. Was looking into planning a goat trip up Mt Spranger in the Cariboo Mtns for this fall. Anyone out there tackled this hunt yet. Was looking for the good and the bad about the routes in and the amount of foot traffic. Appreciate any and all info, i dont know much about the hunt, never been in that part of the mountains only some of areas close by but have heard there are some big old billy's back on Spranger, planning to do some scouting soon as the snows off for the trails in.
    Know Chris up at Cameron ridge bungallos, the consulting company i work for has been staying their for work, plan on talking to her, might not give me much though given her guide status. Anyways, happy hunt planning and spring hunting for you bear, turkey and lucky sheep hunters. Take care guys and gals have fun.
    Cheers
    Rick

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Long time gone! Back and looking for a goat

Hmmm lol she might not..probably won't?
    But I will..
    Pm with ph number..lol
    I never gave out much untill Shelly passed on..he owned Ghost lake before Betty Frank's. .now even Betty has passed on
    Cheers
    Steven