Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WILD TV programs

Re: WILD TV programs

I don't mind some of the Canada in the rough or Canadian tradition but those can be found on other channels as well.

It sucks...got rid of it a long time ago. Mostly southerners dressed and make up for warfare and loudmouths then the rest and most of the cdn content is all private land hunts excluding the goat sheep and moose. The mule whitetail deer hunting looks good but they don't leave the alfalfa and food plots. All of it is unrealistic hunting for the avg guy for the most part.

Ya, if I see one more Rapid Worms ad I'm going to lose it.

Brad Fry is the best, hope to see him return.
    After that, these are my PVR choices

C.I.T.R.
    Live2Hunt
    J.S. Hunting Adventures
    Relentless Pursuit
    Driven
    If an animal is going to die so that I might live, the least I can do is perform the unsavoury deed myself.

into the high country made me want to wall tent for 30 days and live a life long dream...

the rest are a real life nightmare

rysm goes rogue is an all time low and a black eye on setious hunters

Brad Fry is THE best imo..why he does what he does shows serious thought process and experienced guide thought process..will watch his shows for 3rd time before Ryan goes potty shyte..disgraceful..Shockey is good..so is Cody and Kelsey"
    Srupp

All of them, 7 minutes of hunting and 23 of commercials. PVR, skip the crap and you can watch 20 shows in less than an hour.
    Scars Are like Tattoos but With Better Stories

iv just been watching stuff on youtube lately. mountain project and the land of the free series have been plenty to fill my time.

I got rid of WildTV, now use My Outdoor TV (MOTV). It's all on demand/streaming, no commercials, run from your browser or download the app. Most of the shows from WILDTV are on there plus a lot more that aren't. You can browse by genre (hunting, fishing, shooting, etc) or search for specific shows or add them to your favorites and every show is laid out by each season and episode and shows you which ones you've watched. There is only 1 show on WILDTV that I liked and isn't on MOTV yet (Hornady's Dark and Dangerous) and I've requested they look into getting it.

My favourites were the Shockey shows. Whatever happened to them?
    Don't watch Wild TV much anymore. Like the international hunt shows the best.
    Not really into watching people shooting does...

Brad fry and sheep shape are my fav on wildtv... also I watch a lot a YouTube channels. The mountain project etc