Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: WILD TV programs

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Re: WILD TV programs

I really like Outdoor Quest with TJ and Vanessa, always good shows, they have a good variation in hunts
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

Solo Hunter....Tim Burnett and Remy Warren have a YouTube channel. Self filmed solo hunts with no crew or enturage
    PAPERS! Show me YOUR PAPERS!!

I don't think crotch is the stealthiest scent for deer hunting. (Surrey Boy)

so are you gonna stop spreading it on your nuts for your dog to lick off? (monasheemountainman)

You weren't there and you didn't get a moose hoof to the balls. (300rum700)

What ? Nobody watches the Boneyard !!
    Another show I miss is Steves Outdoor Adventures. Brad Fry I believe is only doing You Tube. If you have a smart TV your set to watch non stop you tube and no PVR required.
    I know a few of the Tv hosts on Wild and its kinda cool to see where they are Hunting in Alberta..Some areas I have hunted..

I don't do cable or sat. Never home or hanging out with my kids. When I want everything I watch is on YouTube and Netflix. Plus I got one of those Android boxs so any show is on there

I got rid of it quite some time ago now.
    Live to hunt was good, but then hey, it helps to be able to hunt private land.
    Felt some of the Canadian stuff like Canadian Tradition became nothing more then Advertisement.
    Much of the American stuff is "Outfitter Advertisement".
    Rather watch regular joes/janes, hunting regular areas, on their own, like we do.
    But then, like others say, you can find those on youtube.

I have the channel but don;t watch it much I have some favorite shows but mostly I am embarrassed by the actions of a lot of the hunters.

They get set up in a blind/tree stand wait for a trophy animal to arrive that the host has filmed for the last 5 years shoot it then start crying that they got such an awesome animal while all they did was sit where they were told to sit...

Not hunting as far as I am concerned...
    Funniest post I have ever read...

Originally Posted by troutseeker
    I rotate 1/2 tp 5/8 of a turn, and I do so in both directions. that is due to my press being mounted in th middle of my bench nad my beer being on hte right side nad my cigar being on hte left side. Thus I rotate each way ot take a sip or a puff.

I have not noticed significant runout, mind you,after a few brews I lose interest in measuring...

Wild tv is awesome, who doesn’t like watching a grown man scream and shout after hauling in a massive 2 lb crappie?

Ryan goes rouge.. WTF stupid asshole.. Are they that hard up for programming!! What a dork...And know they have Stacy the car car, not what I signed up for
    Dana says:"That isn't me braggin', that is just me stating a fact."

I'n thinking to keep Wild TV going 24/7 they have to put some of the harder to watch shows on.
    Funniest post I have ever read...

Originally Posted by troutseeker
    I rotate 1/2 tp 5/8 of a turn, and I do so in both directions. that is due to my press being mounted in th middle of my bench nad my beer being on hte right side nad my cigar being on hte left side. Thus I rotate each way ot take a sip or a puff.

I have not noticed significant runout, mind you,after a few brews I lose interest in measuring...

Quote Originally Posted by dino View Post
    Just one big infomercial!
    2X on the commercials .