Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: WILD TV programs

Re: WILD TV programs

One of the worst shows I find is Rawhide hunting and the dork that hosts this show, full blown idiot in my opinion.
    they have dropped some good ones over the years, the best being Brad Fry.

I don’t mind Dean Partridges Canadian Whitetail but I find Dean to have the personality and charisma of a cardboard box

I just forked out for all the meat eater episodes. Great show. His podcasts are even better. He’s a great hunter/conservationist. Plus he had some novel takes on cooking game.

Quote Originally Posted by ramcam View Post
    One of the worst shows I find is Rawhide hunting and the dork that hosts this show, full blown idiot in my opinion.
    they have dropped some good ones over the years, the best being Brad Fry.
    Took the words right from my mouth pal , This twit is annoying as hell . Brad fry is the best and Dean Partridge is good also . Shockey can be ok as long as he is with clients , The episodes with Eva I find are terrible . Same goes for Cody . Maybe just me tho

Live 2 hunt is one of my favourites! I watch best of the west lots and just started to watch sheep shape. All PVR,ed. I leave wild tv on for my dog to watch while I’m not home, he’s the only one who sits and watches the channel
    Shoot em' Whack em' Stack em'

Quote Originally Posted by ramcam View Post
    agreed. watched one episode where he was telling his sister or someone to walk around with your action open etc.. just everything about him bothered me. Never watched it again.
    Get it on the ground, that's when the work starts

I totally agree. If you like to watch whitetail bow hunts in the southern U.S this is the channel for you. But if you're looking for a variety of hunts in different landscapes and areas of North America and beyond then you'll be disappointed. Way too much product pushing which I understand sponsors are a big part of the show and help fund most of these small programs but it's a bit much. There's just too little variety with 80% I would say being bow hunting whitetails. I canceled the channel after about a year, too repetitive. They could do a lot better in my opinion of being more diverse as far as what they show.

Cody Robbins is awesome, one of the best out there.

Quote Originally Posted by xcaribooer View Post
    what do you all think of the quality of programming on WILD TV?

I find there are less than 1/4 of the shows I will actually sit and watch.
    -way too many yanks hunting deer from a tree stand over a food plot= LAME..not really hunting..
    -too many bear hunting from a tree stand shows ..lame- kinda hunting but not really
    -skidoo shows? what does that have to do with hunting?
    -Ryan goes rouge?? WTF that show is just r*****ed (sorry if this is politically incorrect to say)
    -save the fishing shows for the fishing channel please...

-the best show is not even on any more as far as I can tell , cant remember the name but the host was Brad Fry
    -I Like the shows where people are actually out looking for animals and stalking them
    -I find the African safari shows cool to watch too

sorry just a little bored here waiting for supper to cook so thought I would rant
    100% with everything you say ... particularly Brad Fry. Someone give me the cash for the trip and I'll be giving him a call!

Just watched my first episode of Meat Eater Alaskan Moose Found it to be really enjoyable, the dialogue and man that scenery WOW ! I want to hunt in a place like that ! I have watched a couple of hunt shows on Wild but some are real cheesy and commercials man alive . Guess they have to pay the bills .
    Arctic Lake