Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spences Bridge Sheep Count

Re: Spences Bridge Sheep Count

Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post
    Do you guys know if either Spences or Kamloops count starting areas can be accessed by car? I don't want to insure the jeep and would prefer to drive the car up.
    (reg 8 one provided transportation from the meeting area, so wondering if its the same thing here)
    90% of Spences areas are right on the highway so yes to your car.
    Quote Originally Posted by BiG Boar View Post
    Are you M or F? Might get more takers with tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispryn View Post
    Just registered our group. Anyone got info on camping spots nearby for the traveling sheep enthusiasts?

we will be camping there overnight as well, drove by there this weekend, sheep were low

Looking forward to it! See you all there

So Fellow HBC ers who ? all when to Spences bridge for the BIG count ? and How was it it ? Lots of RAMs ? I HAD to Work so i missed it this year ! RJ

It was a good time as usual. The weather could have been a lot better first thing in the am. Most of the sheep seemed to be bedded down and hard to spot. Missed you and Don in our group this year but Kurt told us some great hunting stories.
    We didn’t see any rams in our area but a few groups seen some nice ones I heard
    WSSBC Life Member
    WSSBC Monarch Member
    CCFR Member

Saw 13 rams / 11 ewes / 2 lambs in our zone, 2 pretty good rams. Sheep were all over, some high some low.

Was a good day out other than a few hours of rain in the morning!
    Life begins where your comfort zone ends

WSSBC Monarch; RMGA; 2% for Conservation Certified; WSF; BCWF

Quote Originally Posted by REMINGTON JIM View Post
    So Fellow HBC ers who ? all when to Spences bridge for the BIG count ? and How was it it ? Lots of RAMs ? I HAD to Work so i missed it this year ! RJ
    it was a good outing, tough to spot them with the clouds hovering in and out , our group managed to count 30 sheep, cant remember our exact numbers but around 15 rams, 2 class 3 was the best we
    saw with a few more class 2's
    Last edited by bloody bellies; 04-08-2018 at 02:13 PM.

Good times were had. Met up with some great folks and made some new friends. Camping out the night before was a lot of fun for my son and I. Weather turned a bit wet and foggy making it hard to glass. In the end we didn't spot one sheep in our zone on the Fraser river side. I guess it just wasn't our day. Glad I made the trip over from Golden.

An awesome two days. Camped the Friday night with a bunch of HBC members. Traded stories and drank some beers until late into the night. Saturday was pretty rainy and foggy until around 11 when it cleared up. Counted 5 rams in our area, 5km north of Spences Bridge , and lots of Mule Deer. All in all it was a great two days. Met lots of genuine guys and am looking forward to next year!
    ig: mmckimmi

Quote Originally Posted by Greenthumbed View Post
    Good times were had. Met up with some great folks and made some new friends. Camping out the night before was a lot of fun for my son and I. Weather turned a bit wet and foggy making it hard to glass. In the end we didn't spot one sheep in our zone on the Fraser river side. I guess it just wasn't our day. Glad I made the trip over from Golden.
    Coming from Golden...wow...good on you!