Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is bringing the Tomatoes?

Re: Who is bringing the Tomatoes?

Wonder how JZ and the Jazzman band are going to introduce Weaver. Jazzy Sax Solo and then just the drums, and JZ and FD share the mic and shout out together, "Everyone put your hands together and give a warm welcome to the.....NEXT PREMIER OF BRITISH COLUMBIA!!!!

unbelievable!! i was for engaging with him until i saw all the blatant lies he has told.. how could the fed have such a snake present. he and his chronies are a major reason the grizzly hunt is gone

[QUOTE=horshur;1992439]
    Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    What is the saying "Your conservation dollars hard at work"

personal lube complements of the "scarlet apple"for lecture participants.
    Located right next to the Powder Keg.

Quote Originally Posted by brownmancheng View Post
    unbelievable!! i was for engaging with him until i saw all the blatant lies he has told.. how could the fed have such a snake present. he and his chronies are a major reason the grizzly hunt is gone
    Also the reason HBC has so many Antihunter Trolls. Weaver himself was a member here. Probably still is. And who invited him here? Hmmm, could it be the cowboy sax player, Ol' Rusty Trigger???

Hmmm can't possibly conceive what he could say to the hunting community. .cancelling grizzly hunt due to uneducated vote grab versus science...
    Didnt see that one ever...wow
    Surprised

Whonnock for 19 years, Mission for 46 years

Childness? Of course, but everyone should turn around when be begins to speak, and if he keeps
    on, then collectively show him a full moon.

"The government said in August it would ban “trophy hunting” of grizzly bears but still allow a “meat hunt,” meaning hunters could still bag a grizzly as long as they harvested the animal’s meat but not its head or hide.

Anti-hunting critics called it a loophole.

“A hunter could still take a photo with a dead bear,” Green party Leader Andrew Weaver pointed out. “In the Instagram age, that’s the most sought-after trophy.”"

https://www.pressreader.com/canada/e...81694025144743

Quote Originally Posted by srupp View Post
    Hmmm can't possibly conceive what he could say to the hunting community. .cancelling grizzly hunt due to uneducated vote grab versus science...
    Didnt see that one ever...wow
    Surprised
    This is exactly what I've been trying to get across on this site since Christmas. The Fed is not a hunting org any more. They lean more towards the likes of Weaver and Suzuki than the sportsman. It is time that clubs start pulling their memberships. Is some $hitty quad insurance worth loosing your hunting heritage? And by the way, quads are next on the ban list. Get all the quaders to buy insurance from you and then backdoor them with a pro-environmental ban because quads are evil in the backcountry right? Pretty much what has happened to the Fed, has happened in many so-called conservation orgs. They just got taken over and hunters are left going WTF just happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Lew View Post
    Childness? Of course, but everyone should turn around when be begins to speak, and if he keeps
    on, then collectively show him a full moon.
    That would be good but from what I understand, there are a bunch of grassroots guys that fully indend on doing heckling and tomatoe root. Wish I could go just to see the drama.

^^^^I agree, I've been saying the same thing, as they don't have a strong enough voice for hunters, and don't promote the North American conservation model enough, don't stand up to the media and the government, and tell them they're wrong...we need a new voice, a voice for hunters, in BC....at least if they were going to try and ban quads in the backcountry, they'd have to ban all dirt bikes etc, so I don't think they'd try anything quite that stupid, but I've been surprised before..