Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Who is bringing the Tomatoes?

Re: Who is bringing the Tomatoes?

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    How's that Habitat Habitat Habitat mantra going for you? If you just BELIEVE it will happen. Oh, and pretending to be mad at the 'Anti' and calling them dreadful names builds the Karma for growing more Habitat too and yet, not mad that the real 'Anti' was invited to speak to a so-called hunting org? From the way you pretented to attack Jass, one would think you'd be the first one lining up to throw tomatoes.
    I have difficultly understanding your madness at times.
    Doubt I ever will.

Politics are a filthy and dirty game.
    Unfortunately, it is a necessary game.
    Throwing tomatoes in a white shirt seldom works out.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    Nope, not a member.

I am all about putting wildlife first.
    I will support anyone helping in that cause regardless of brand.

What I find disconcerting is how the hunting community fights in the sandbox.
    I simply pick where I wish to play.
    i guess you missed where the Fed decided to pit hunter against hunter a few years back on their Anti-Liberal agenda that put us in the mess we currently are in right now eh? That is when they invited Weaver onto this very board. And you are pissed there are 'Anti hunter' members spewing their $hit on this board currently but having Weaver here is a good thing. And now those same people have him speaking at their convention. Where is the new Liberal leader or at least the Liberal critic to give balance? Hmm, the facts are in your face. The Fed are more aligned with the likes of your HBC 'anti' sweetheart than they are with hunter values. This is not a hunter against hunter issue. This is hunters standing up and seeing the 'wolf in sheep's clothing' that has been dividing us all along.

i guess you missed where the Fed decided to pit hunter against hunter a few years back on their Anti-Liberal agenda that put us in the mess we currently are in right now eh? That is when they invited Weaver onto this very board. And you are pissed there are 'Anti hunter' members spewing their $hit on this board currently but having Weaver here is a good thing. And now those same people have him speaking at their convention. Where is the new Liberal leader or at least the Liberal critic to give balance? Hmm, the facts are in your face. The Fed are more aligned with the likes of your HBC 'anti' sweetheart than they are with hunter values. This is not a hunter against hunter issue. This is hunters standing up and seeing the 'wolf in sheep's clothing' that has been dividing us all along.
    x2, very well said.

I think you need meds dana. and all do respect but that is some crazy shit ^^^ right there.
    My anti sweetheart? F*cking hate that tw*t.
    Spent some time and effort to figure out who this troll is (many users log on under Jassmine)

There is a wedge within the hunting community, always has been.
    Some just like to swing the sledge hammer at it more than others.

You sound more and more like a tribesman than a community leader.
    Last edited by Ourea; 03-16-2018 at 05:08 PM. Reason: responding to moronic ideology

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Bottom line is I am a proud Knuckle dragger! And I will not let those city dwelling hypocrites take away a hunting heritage that is near and dear to my heart without a fight. There is no appeasing those that Jassmine associates with. Playing nice gets us nowhere. Hiding gets us nowhere. Being silent gets us nowhere. Sucking up to Weaver is proof that it gets us nowhere. It just kills us faster. The Compassionate Model is on the horizon. Many are currently drinking that coolaid. It will be the death of hunting and the death of wildlife.

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    Nope, not a member.

I am all about putting wildlife first.
    I will support anyone helping in that cause regardless of brand.

What I find disconcerting is how the hunting community fights in the sandbox.
    I simply pick where I wish to play.
    with all due respect ourea, in this situation we arent fighting. we are saying we are unhappy to have mr weaver as a guest speaker.

I definitely see the value in engaging politicians and advocating for our hunter heritage. however, this individual has shown himself to be quite disingenuous.

He has flip flopped on many crucial issues and even come on here and outright lied. Despite what Mr Weaver may or may not say he is no friend of the hunter/fisher.

Quote Originally Posted by brownmancheng View Post
    with all due respect ourea, in this situation we arent fighting. we are saying we are unhappy to have mr weaver as a guest speaker.

I definitely see the value in engaging politicians and advocating for our hunter heritage. however, this individual has shown himself to be quite disingenuous.

He has flip flopped on many crucial issues and even come on here and outright lied. Despite what Mr Weaver may or may not say he is no friend of the hunter/fisher.
    Wouldn't trust the guy as far as I could kick him.
    Not my point.

Given that the "fed" has typically been far less effective than a one legged man in an ass kickin' contest at advocating for BC Hunters, which makes sense since it is not an advocacy organization and was created to ease the BC gov't BC Resident Hunter consultation policy de jour) I am not surprised that they'd give a platform to alt-left antis. The entire current system and firearms regime Canada wide (and in BC in particular) is easily abused by antis and set up to do and be so.

This fact constitutes cultural genocide against Canada and BC's fundamental heritage as having been founded and based upon a reliance on firearms ownership, use and Hunting, Trapping and Fishing endeavors along with passions for Freedom and wilderness adventure! This is a horrible blow to the Diversity of Canada and our shared heritage.

guest Guest

Couldn't agree with you more Ourea.

this site has gone for a dump unfortunately by letting the Pure Anti infiltrate to interact in many ways on this site, although walking a fine line with their politically correct bs to keep within site guidelines.

Many of if you are completely blind to it but these ANTIs are doing our heritage and our tradition NO FAVOURS !

Never mind the STUPID decisions many if them are making through EMOTION rather then science......

the antis are driving a wedge ........ Wake the £^#~€%~€%' !! Up people.

Its really to bad ...... because this site used to be about hunters helping hunters, sharing of terrific outdoors experiences some good some bad, great pics by some, good stories by others .......

Thanks Ourea ........

Good job Dana trying to drive that Wedge further ........... Your a beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by curly top View Post
    Couldn't agree with you more Ourea.

this site has gone for a dump unfortunately by letting the Pure Anti infiltrate to interact in many ways on this site, although walking a fine line with their politically correct bs to keep within site guidelines.

Many of if you are completely blind to it but these ANTIs are doing our heritage and our tradition NO FAVOURS !

Never mind the STUPID decisions many if them are making through EMOTION rather then science......

the antis are driving a wedge ........ Wake the £^#~€%~€%' !! Up people.

Its really to bad ...... because this site used to be about hunters helping hunters, sharing of terrific outdoors experiences some good some bad, great pics by some, good stories by others .......

Thanks Ourea ........

Good job Dana trying to drive that Wedge further ........... Your a beauty.
    so whatever the fed does it to be taken as gospel? Anyone that disagrees is an anti? Your nuts.