Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Who is bringing the Tomatoes?

guest Guest

Re: Who is bringing the Tomatoes?

Quote Originally Posted by Wentrot View Post
    so whatever the fed does it to be taken as gospel? Anyone that disagrees is an anti? Your nuts.
    friend of Jazzmine and a number of others now Wentrott........ Good job. Read what you want into my above statement, furthers my view ........ The content of this place has gone for a shat ....... With many aligned with the Anti ........ Keep your flipping eyes open.

Quote Originally Posted by curly top View Post
    Couldn't agree with you more Ourea.

this site has gone for a dump unfortunately by letting the Pure Anti infiltrate to interact in many ways on this site, although walking a fine line with their politically correct bs to keep within site guidelines.

Many of if you are completely blind to it but these ANTIs are doing our heritage and our tradition NO FAVOURS !

Never mind the STUPID decisions many if them are making through EMOTION rather then science......

the antis are driving a wedge ........ Wake the £^#~€%~€%' !! Up people.

Its really to bad ...... because this site used to be about hunters helping hunters, sharing of terrific outdoors experiences some good some bad, great pics by some, good stories by others .......

Thanks Ourea ........

Good job Dana trying to drive that Wedge further ........... Your a beauty.
    Ummm, please tell me who drove what wedge???? Seem to remember you were one of the ones attacking fellow resident hunters because they dared to suggest aligning with Weaver and the NDP was akin to sleeping with the devil??? So driving your wedge with tons of good honest resident hunters on this site was somehow justified? It was for the Greater Good was it? And how's that working for you?

Quote Originally Posted by curly top View Post
    friend of Jazzmine and a number of others now Wentrott........ Good job. Read what you want into my above statement, furthers my view ........ The content of this place has gone for a shat ....... With many aligned with the Anti ........ Keep your flipping eyes open.
    I’m a friend of jasmine? I can’t really make sense of this last deranged post of yours but if you immediately say I’m connected to the antis simply because I think the bcwf is acting a fool well you just proved my point...

Quote Originally Posted by BCWF View Post
    Hi Dana

Here is a partial list of speakers invited to attend and speak at the AGM. At the time of your original post, only Andrew Weaver had sent in his bio to be posted.

http://www.bcwf.net/index.php/bcwf-a...-speakers-2018

Minister Donaldson is one of the other attendees who will be speaking, and taking questions from the floor.
    I'm a paying member of the BCWF and have been for many many years.
    I've sent emails asking this question and received no responses.
    Why is Weaver an invited guest to speak at the agm?
    What could he possibly have to offer?
    We have already seen his outright lies and two faced politics, he's gone on record to say that resident hunters are 'barbaric'.
    If the BCWF is the hunter supporting organization they claim to be why would they want anything to do with Andrew Weaver?

I'm not the only member who feels this way and I know I'm not the only member to have their emails go unanswered, I feel the question is fair and the Fed owes it's members an answer.
    Last edited by TexasWalker; 03-16-2018 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Salty View Post
    Spy I know you're not from this country and sometimes I'm not even sure what planet but let me explain something.

We as BC hunters across the board are furious that the grizzly hunt was taken away purely by emotion with zero regard for science Im just as pissed about the Grizz hunt as every other hunter "across the board" Still Jack all we can do about it but bitch on here. Weaver was one of the masterminds of this​ Ok back that up with some hard evidence,I think it was the NDP idiots in charge that promised pre election to do just that.. Nothing on the Green platform said anything about banning the Grizz Hunt...Weaver did have a Bill to remove all edible parts though, yes that was a stupid bill.... He is your man he is not or never will be ours my Nope wrong not my man but I did speak face to face to him, during our rally In Victoria of "resident Hunters" and when he attended and spoke to hunters at the pre protest get togethers.. Capish?Nope You'd be better served spending your time elsewhere LOL LOL you just don't have a clue about hunting issues OK LOL in this province and you don't fit in here at all Plenty good friends here on HBC & I'm not going anywhere cupcake , you are a proud supporter of Weaver Nope pretty pissed that he has not stuck to his promises like most hunters here we are not.& nor am I Its crystal clear to us where this fraud is coming from and how he BSed us hook line and sinker a few years back and how he will continue to try to stop other hunting in this province.I think calling Weaver on his BS with facts & truth will go allot further then throwing tomatoes, this thread will be used against hunters & sorry I do not agree with assaulting ANYONE with tomatoes..
    '
    .................................................. .

Quote Originally Posted by TexasWalker View Post
    I'm a paying member of the BCWF and have been for many many years.
    I've sent emails asking this question and received no responses.
    Why is Weaver an invited guest to speak at the agm?
    What could be possibly have to offer?
    We have already seen his outright lies and two faced politics, he's gone on record to say that resident hunters are 'barbaric'.
    If the BCWF is the hunter supporting organization they claim to be why would they want anything to do with Andrew Weaver?

I'm not the only member who feels this way and I know I'm not the only member to have their emails go unanswered, I feel the question is fair and the Fed owes it's members an answer.
    I keep hearing they won't respond, as one that is sitting on the fence at the moment it sure doesn't appear they are looking after the interests of hunters.

So who is going to actually put Weaver on the spot? I guess throwing tomatoes will "really" show him how bad ass we are eh? I was there last year, and I can honestly say I was more disappointed in the two people leading the Fed than I have ever been of Weaver. The man at the helm now I have the utmost respect for. I dare any of you to meet him, sit down and talk to him, and claim otherwise. That aside, I feel the same as most about Mr. Weaver. He has shown that he can not be trusted, but, to ignore the politician influence on wildlife management would be down right stupid. So disengage from those that influence political decision by throwing tomatoes, or loudly display our anger in a respectful way to those that make a difference. Which method seems to be a bigger win for hunters? I know its hard to swallow, but inviting those that DO make a difference, whether we agree or not, is always beneficial. Bare minimum, we will walk away with an education and possibly the nail for Weavers coffin. "Mandela looked his enemy in the eye and held him close" Learn..... adapt..... separating ourselves from those that make influential decisions will only bury us further.... do NOT make Weaver a laughing stock at this convention, it will do us FAR more harm than good. Think how the general public would eat up that fodder put out by the media should that happen. "Bunch of rednecks heckle Weaver at BCWF convention"....that will be OUR nail in the coffin
    There was a time I thought all parties that cared for wildlife and habitat conservation could find common ground. I was wrong. Adapt....