Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BCWF- AGM Registration EXTENSION!

BCWF- AGM Registration EXTENSION!

Registrations for the 62nd BCWF AGM & Convention have been extended to March 16, 2018!

Follow the link to find out more.

#saveBCfish #saveBCwildlife #BCWF #AGM

https://buff.ly/2DgwkGs
    Make sure to Like and Share us on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/BCWildlifeFederation

Twitter- @BCWildlife

2. Site Sponsor

Re: BCWF- AGM Registration EXTENSION!

Registration is due TOMORROW!
    Make sure to Like and Share us on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/BCWildlifeFederation

Twitter- @BCWildlife

Thumbs down Re: BCWF- AGM Registration EXTENSION!

Keynote Speaker: Weaver

Huh? That alone precludes me attending.
    And depending on just what he has to say (I will be receiving reports) help make my decision as to whether to reaffirm my membership... Or Not...

Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Really guys, with all the talk of putting up a good front for the trolls and give them ammunition, we are tearing ourselves apart from within for all to see!
    [Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

If you cite things that happen in the US of A but live in Canada, then you might be living as an idiot in a great country. ..... clueless

Quote Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post
    Keynote Speaker: Weaver

Huh? That alone precludes me attending.
    And depending on just what he has to say (I will be receiving reports) help make my decision as to whether to reaffirm my membership... Or Not...

Nog
    False. Weaver is NOT the keynote speaker.

KEYNOTE SPEAKER
    David Schindler, Killam Memorial Chair & Professor of Ecology (Emeritus), Dept
    of Biological Sciences, University of Alberta, Edmonton
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

Maybe clarify something for us old knuckle draggers. Will Weaver be given a microphone and be allowed to address the assembly at the BCWF convention?
    A simple yes or no will suffice.

Why is the BCWF inviting a speaker to the agm that refers to resident hunters as 'barbaric'??

Thumbs down Re: BCWF- AGM Registration EXTENSION!

2018 AGM Speakers

Dr. Andrew Weaver was first elected MLA in the 2013 BC Provincial election to serve the riding of Oak Bay-Gordon Head. Since November 2015, Dr. Weaver has served as the Leader of the BC Green Party. In 2017, he was re-elected and now serves as the Leader of the Third Party, in BC’s first Green Party Caucus. Born and raised in Victoria, BC, he has a BSc in Mathematics & Physics from the University of Victoria, a Certificate of Advanced Studies in Mathematics from Cambridge University, and a PhD in Applied Mathematics from the University of British Columbia.
    Prior to his election to the BC Legislature, Dr. Weaver served as Canada Research Chair in climate modelling and analysis in the School of Earth and Ocean Sciences at the University of Victoria. He was a Lead Author in the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th scientific assessments.
    Dr. Weaver is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada, Canadian Meteorological and Oceanographic Society, American Association for the Advancement of Science and the American Meteorological Society. Dr. Weaver was appointed to the Order of British Columbia in 2008 and awarded the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Medal in 2013.
    Dr. Weaver made the shift from science to politics to use his background in science, policy and the community to offer vital perspectives to strengthen our province and its future.
    .................................................. ....................................

Reads like a Green playbook ad...
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Follow the link to find out more.

#saveBCfish #saveBCwildlife #BCWF #AGM

Is this the new agenda save fish, save bc wildlife.....sounds like PETA to me. And having that Weaver at the meeting only makes it look like this is the new direction they are taking. Sad days ahead.

It is well to try and journey ones road and to fight with the air.Man must die! At worst he can die a little sooner." (H Ryder Haggard)