Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2018/19 Licenses and Tags

Re: 2018/19 Licenses and Tags

so does a guy just buy one deer license now?

If the rumours are true and they put reg 3, 5 & 8 on a 1 deer limit there might be some pissed off people who purchased 2/3 tags to start before the updated regs came out .....

Bass pro is ready to go.....walked in and walked out with bear tag and license. ...took about 15 mins......no need to wait for arrival times hahah

Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post
    so does a guy just buy one deer license now?

If the rumours are true and they put reg 3, 5 & 8 on a 1 deer limit there might be some pissed off people who purchased 2/3 tags to start before the updated regs came out .....
    Yea, people would be smart to hold off buying tags for fall hunting season until the new regs come out...

I don’t plan on seeing the new regulations until early June, but I would have to say we will still have a 3 deer limit... mule deer.... whitetail deer ... and of course the blacktail deer ... most interior areas hold some whitetails... never had any issues last year buying tags over the counter for these species... I did hear the sheep tags where hard to find.... I have my license and bear tag already purchased over the counter... will have to wait and see what the new regs bring

I purchased my 2018 licence and bear tag online on last Sunday night. Tag was in my mail box today. No complaints. Saw the same sort of turnaround last year.

Ordered our licenses and tags on Tues. evening, took no more than 5 mins., ........delivered by Can. Post to our door before noon on Friday.
    2 1/2 days, doesn't get any better than that.