Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Forget your spring bear hunt: Horgan pushing gas to $2 - $3/L

Petros65 Guest

Re: Forget your spring bear hunt: Horgan pushing gas to $2 - $3/L

Cool -- so now we know its got nothing to do with liberals its got to do with the eco warriors that get their nuts in a knot. I'm a liberal, I support pipelines, lower gas prices, more oil, more industry, unions --- as well as more freedom in hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    Well aware both are NDP

It is the public that complain about the pipeline but want the benefit of oil are the ones that need to experience the price hike

When gas prices hit around 25 to 30 bucks a liter I'll think about hiring someone to push me around in my wheel barrow instead of taking my Quad out hunting! Jeez, I've got 2 Sons and a Grandson working on the Oil Sands Project right now, maybe they could show us how to squeeze high octane gas out of good olde B.C. Mud??? Hey, maybe this half jerked off idiot you guys call our Premier could cut back the gas taxes until this war is over??? This way the guys that do burn a fair amount of fuel going back and forth to work could still afford to put God Damn food on the table to feed the wife and kid's??? And a message to all who feel like me about this crap, "Don't" take it out on the kid's working at the gas stations, there paying the same as you and I for gas, and making a hell of a lot less in wages!!! And well I'm at it, I think everyone of these Pipe Line Protester's should be checked by the RCMP to see if they own any Firearms! And if so they should be confiscated! It's obvious they have mental issues and can't see the forest cuz there's too many tree's in there way, and pose a threat to them selves and any other non NDP'ers!!! And lastly Horgann, drop the "Road Tax" on fuel well you play your bloody games, Let us Eat Again!!!

If Alberta actually turns off the tap, would this be the biggest trade dispute between provinces? I can't recall anything in modern times that would top it.

We need Justeen to step in pritty qwick and get this line built. He could stop this, he's the only one that cood end this now!
    Jel - Justin we neeed you out west for an hour --

I'm predicting extreme physical violence at these protests wonder if Sunny ways has the resolve ?
    BCWF
    CCFR

“I prefer the saddle to the streetcar and star sprinkled sky to a roof, the obscure and difficult trail, leading into the unknown, to any paved highway, and the deep peace of the wild to the discontent bred by cities…it is enough that I am surrounded by beauty.”
    - Everett Ruess

The pipeline will get built. There may be a short period of time when Alberta flexes and gas prices go through the roof, but if that's the case I'll spend my $ on a new pair of hikers this hunting season. Inflated fuel costs wont prevent me from hunting

Quote Originally Posted by M.Dean View Post
    When gas prices hit around 25 to 30 bucks a liter I'll think about hiring someone to push me around in my wheel barrow instead of taking my Quad out hunting! Jeez, I've got 2 Sons and a Grandson working on the Oil Sands Project right now, maybe they could show us how to squeeze high octane gas out of good olde B.C. Mud??? Hey, maybe this half jerked off idiot you guys call our Premier could cut back the gas taxes until this war is over??? This way the guys that do burn a fair amount of fuel going back and forth to work could still afford to put God Damn food on the table to feed the wife and kid's??? And a message to all who feel like me about this crap, "Don't" take it out on the kid's working at the gas stations, there paying the same as you and I for gas, and making a hell of a lot less in wages!!! And well I'm at it, I think everyone of these Pipe Line Protester's should be checked by the RCMP to see if they own any Firearms! And if so they should be confiscated! It's obvious they have mental issues and can't see the forest cuz there's too many tree's in there way, and pose a threat to them selves and any other non NDP'ers!!! And lastly Horgann, drop the "Road Tax" on fuel well you play your bloody games, Let us Eat Again!!!
    M.Dean, if you are ever puttering around on your quad and come across my hunting camp you are welcome to dinner and a couple of cold beer. I like your common sense. A quality that is so rare now that it is bordering on super power status.

Thanks to all the "STUPID" people who voted for the NDP. Idiots voting for re-- tards.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

Time to open up the BC coast for oil exploration.

And drill for it far enough away from land for any FN land claims to be applicable.

Oh ya....get rid of the dumbasses that are "in power" now first....

I s’pose I’ll get me a bus pass to go hunting....will have to check with BC transit if I need a second pass for the deer