Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Forget your spring bear hunt: Horgan pushing gas to $2 - $3/L

Re: Forget your spring bear hunt: Horgan pushing gas to $2 - $3/L

-- Indians like to give another band it's space and privacy. Bands have definite borders and natural barriers. Snug up to each cood be on each side except the coast wood be three sides.
    - Indians have territory, some vast areas under their watch, from the top of BC, to the bottom, from left, to right, the whole anch chah lada.
    Indians show respect for nay bore ing bands and mind their own business. Only join in when invited to. Each band has it's own unique quality to guide them along.
    -- Has a Chief and counsel to talk things over. The Feds talk with the Bands continually --
    Jel -- just like you when you vote for something? -- you vote the way you want -- it's your personal thing -- it's private
    Last edited by Jelvis; 03-13-2018 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Give others their own choice on what they want

Quote Originally Posted by Jelvis View Post
    -- Indians like to give another band it's space and privacy. Bands have definite borders and natural barriers. Snug up to each cood be on each side except the coast wood be three sides.
    - Indians have territory, some vast areas under their watch, from the top of BC, to the bottom, from left, to right, the whole anch chah lada.
    Indians show respect for nay bore ing bands and mind their own business. Only join in when invited to. Each band has it's own unique quality to guide them along.
    -- Has a Chief and counsel to talk things over. The Feds talk with the Bands continually --
    Jel -- just like you when you vote for something? -- you vote the way you want -- it's your personal thing -- it's private
    I have to disagree , what code says you have to stick with other natives ? Your your own people or person no ? Intersectionality is not the way to go (IMO) why be forced under the heel of a boot you don’t want to be under ?
    In the old days you would of killed each other for you beliefs .
    BLACKRIFLESMATTER

Hey limit you can disagree, Indians have roots, from an area, say Kamloops. Kamloops has a band, a strong, educated, healthy band.
    -- I am my own person, yet my mom and dad were two different ones making my dna. My mom was from Looey Creek - Shuswap my dad German 100% --
    Born in Saskatchewan.
    the only one forcing the Indians is the government basically, the Feds rule
    - in the old daze band members from tribes next door fought at times and made leeee ove at times and had kids.
    Jella Peeeno -- there are still Indians all around Kamloops. The band is stronger than ever -- Commercially successful, members strong, lots of hunters
    Last edited by Jelvis; 03-13-2018 at 07:09 PM. Reason: HUNTER/WARRIORS + DANCERS n DRUMMERS

Quote Originally Posted by limit time View Post
    Why don’t the FN who approve of it, protest for it ?
    Money and attention, first the attention, then the money.

I think I just found the biggest lie ever told.

March 12, 2018 4:33 pm Updated: March 13, 2018 12:11 am

B.C. government won’t delay carbon tax hikes in face of sky-high gas prices

By Richard Zussman

The B.C. government is not considering delaying an increase in the carbon tax by $5 a tonne on April 1, 2018.

The tax is set to move to $35 a tonne at the beginning of April and will increase prices at the gas pumps, as well as for the province’s businesses.

“It’s what business in British Columbia wants and that is what we are giving them,” said Heyman.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4078426/b...es-carbon-tax/
    Last edited by Fisher-Dude; 03-14-2018 at 09:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

You people realize ALOT of the fuel in the interior and the coast is bought in the states and shipped over by truck....

Shorter shipping distances... and cost

ever noticed all the truck and train transports of fuel to the depots on the coast from the east go straight to the boats? Thats why

Noticed how the news brodcasting companies in canada got major funding once Trudeau got into power?

Your argueing over fiction

keeps you busy while they upsize the shaft for the next round
    "Golf, what a waste of a perfectly good rifle range"

I'm the one sitting in the cut block glassing all the animals you spooked and didnt see because you dont get out of your truck

13yrs and counting in Canadian Oil & Gas...

Hmm fuel expected to be $1.60 /liter or more in lower mainland. .probably close up here..INSANE"..BY April 1..and that's no joke.. $140 to fill the diesel truck!..carbon tax shyte theft..sorry for folks that sit in traffic for 2 hours in morning.
    And another 2 hours each evening.. $1000 fuel bill every month just to get to work.
    Let's dump these asshats" including Judy turdoo"
    Simply depressing

Sorry jello..bands fought each other..stole the other bands food, women....etc..talked to some who were just children when these things happened.
    Bands in BC are fighting for what they feel is their traditional lands..with ajacent" bands..while trade happened for survival..so did wars and disputes..land disputes still happening today..
    Steven